Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
11,822 Posts
@Auntie...
I saw this article this evening. An expert who feels the same way and gives good reasons why the West has really been making the world a more dangerous place.

We May Be at a Greater Risk of Nuclear Catastrophe Than During the Cold War - FPIF
Sobering article. Oblunder and his crew are no match for Putin. I never really bought into the fact the cold war was over, not really. Beyond the fact that we may touch all this off by mistake, we keep poking the bear we could push Putin to act. He will have the nuts to strike first or possibly loose his arsenal. One thing is certain, we will never know it's happening until the first bombs fall. Having Oblunder in charge and possibly the beast during war is our worst scenario. Trump may not be any better.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
I really thought obummer was going to send our troops to Ukraine. Someone must have talked him out of it.
Problem is, Trump is about as brash and dangerous as well.

·
Registered
24,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I really thought obummer was going to send our troops to Ukraine. Someone must have talked him out of it.
Problem is, Trump is about as brash and dangerous as well.
There's the one thing I think the Hair will do right. He wants to knock off the silliness with Russia, and I think that is a good thing. The U.S. and Russia have more in common than a lot of our other "allies," so why is the military/industrial complex hell bent to make Russia the target?

·
Registered
12,553 Posts
There's the one thing I think the Hair will do right. He wants to knock off the silliness with Russia, and I think that is a good thing. The U.S. and Russia have more in common than a lot of our other "allies," so why is the military/industrial complex hell bent to make Russia the target?
Pretty simple why Russia would be a target. They do not embrace the one world order mantra of the elite, they have relaxed laws around private ownership of firearms the past couple of years and they do not jump when the UN tries to enforce their climate change fraud on them. Can't have independent nations making decisions for the betterment of their citizens.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Perhaps I am the only one that realizes that WWIII has already begun. Wahhabi Islamist's have declared War on the rest of the World and so far the only continent unaffected is Antarctica. Guess I just see things a bit different than Y'all.

·
Registered
24,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Perhaps I am the only one that realizes that WWIII has already begun. Wahhabi Islamist's have declared War on the rest of the World and so far the only continent unaffected is Antarctica. Guess I just see things a bit different than Y'all.
Yeah, you're brilliant and we are just a bunch of dolts. Thank goodness you are here to interject a different topic into this one.
What would we do without you?

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Yeah, you're brilliant and we are just a bunch of dolts. Thank goodness you are here to interject a different topic into this one.
What would we do without you?
Somehow I don't see it as a different topic Denton. Russia/America/NATO seems that it's all happening in Syria as we speak. The powder-keg draws nearer to the smoldering tinder offered by the Declaration of World War issued by the Radical Wahhabi Islamic Sect. Excuse me if I'm not clairvoyant, I only comprehend the simple actions of so many Superpowers actively engaging in War in such a limited area.

·
Registered
24,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Somehow I don't see it as a different topic Denton. Russia/America/NATO seems that it's all happening in Syria as we speak. The powder-keg draws nearer to the smoldering tinder offered by the Declaration of World War issued by the Radical Wahhabi Islamic Sect. Excuse me if I'm not clairvoyant, I only comprehend the simple actions of so many Superpowers actively engaging in War in such a limited area.
You are no more simple than I am, so you should be able to see this is separate from the Islamic threat.
To catch up, simply read the last article I offered.

·
Registered
19 Posts
While NATO continues its eastward push which is antagonizing the Russian government, Putin is tired of trying to get the Western media to understand the seriousness of it all.

As has been stated before, the West agreed to not go any farther to the east if Russia didn't have a fit over the reunification of Germany. Russia agreed to this, but the West has not held up its end of the deal.

Take the time to watch this video and consider the danger we face.

Sad but true, our country has been captured by people that are evil. They slowly crept in like a thief in the night, We may not have the strength to rid ourselves of them.

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
10,504 Posts
Thank America for fund a lot of Bio Weapon Labs in the Ukraine and support the Nazi Groups with Weapon, People and Train them...
Was the funding forced? Were the labs built against Ukraine's will?
Why are there any Nazi groups in Ukraine?

·
Super Moderator
9,840 Posts
Why are there any Nazi groups in Ukraine?
Actually they've been there for years. Not a large group but enough. Many believe this is who Soros trained and funded for the coup.

This is a picture floating around of Artem Bonov, Deputy Head of Police in Kiev. How true is this? I have no idea. Both sides are lying through their teeth so much it's hard to tell.

Joint Hairstyle Shoulder Muscle Vertebrate

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
10,504 Posts
Actually they've been there for years. Not a large group but enough. Many believe this is who Soros trained and funded for the coup.

This is a picture floating around of Artem Bonov, Deputy Head of Police in Kiev. How true is this? I have no idea. Both sides are lying through their teeth so much it's hard to tell.

View attachment 114450
The questions were intended to point out that Ukraine is also responsible for what has transpired.
It's not hard to rid your small country of hardline Nazis. It's not hard to say no to bio labs.
Some might think I'm victim blaming. But no... I'm simply pointing out the partnership that must have been in place for these things to happen.

I don't believe there is a clean hand in this cookie jar, and I won't support any side in this fight.
I hope the best for the people, but if they want a better future, they need to start amputating the gangrenous limbs.

Reactions: inceptor
21 - 40 of 62 Posts