Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
24,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While NATO continues its eastward push which is antagonizing the Russian government, Putin is tired of trying to get the Western media to understand the seriousness of it all.

As has been stated before, the West agreed to not go any farther to the east if Russia didn't have a fit over the reunification of Germany. Russia agreed to this, but the West has not held up its end of the deal.

Take the time to watch this video and consider the danger we face.

·
Registered
12,490 Posts
Hope I am wrong but I do not see the current civilian leadership or status of the military in this country ready to take on Russia by conventional means. This could get ugly quickly with the morons in power. Note to the Rinos and democrats: the Russians will not run for the high grass like Republicans in the presence or the 12th Imam in the White House.

·
Registered
6,358 Posts
It sure makes you hope Area 51 has been worth the effort and money spent.....

·
Registered
11,822 Posts
Ever since the end of the Cold War people have overlooked Russia and generally discounted going to war with them. A mistake that we may very well be sorry for in the near future.

·
Registered
24,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
next time you decide to cry over Putin getting treated badly - try explaining HIS attack on a US/NATO base on the Jordan border .... if anyone is pushing for a war it's Putin ....
You had to wade by what I stated to get to that airstrike. You also have to ignore how the U.S. created the mess in the Middle East and North Africa by toppling the dictators of the region so that Islamists could take over.

·
Registered
24,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Vodka makes me crazy so I can't encroach on Russia. You usually give me a few sentences about the video so I know what is going on.
I'm sorry.

The video touches on how the West is antagonizing Putin, and then covers some of Russia's military hardware updates. It highlights how dangerous the world is.

The military/industrial complex has needs, and the security of the people is not one of them.

·
Super Moderator
3,782 Posts
We know year by year what's going to happen, and they know that we know. It's only you that they tell tall tales to, and you buy it, and spread it to the citizens of your countries. You people in turn do not feel a sense of the impending danger - this is what worries me. How do you not understand that the world is being pulled in an irreversible direction? While they pretend that nothing is going on. I don't know how to get through to you anymore.
Wow I am surprised that didn't make it on mainstream news. /sarcasm

At least one politician is honest about the current situation in the world.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts