Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not a country fan but I am lyric fan and the lyrics of this song hit home. No, you are not the only one. We have got to remember, I think we are the majority but are staying silent, and I think that is wrong, we have to be as loud and louder then our enemies. Because right now a minority is dictating how we should think, talk and feel, and it's not right. I am done being silent myself.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I like it (well not the music but great lyrics).
So many say "pure democracy is bad because well look at today- total mob rule", but I think we may be the silent majority. It's shameful that we are ruled simply because the minority makes the most noise. However I will say that I look more at the global picture and events in alignment with Revelation so I believe we would likely be on this path anyways because of the elites.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I am not a country fan but I am lyric fan and the lyrics of this song hit home. No, you are not the only one. We have got to remember, I think we are the majority but are staying silent, and I think that is wrong, we have to be as loud and louder then our enemies. Because right now a minority is dictating how we should think, talk and feel, and it's not right. I am done being silent myself.
Ur post is true as we the silent majority just sit idle and let the few dictate for the many... We need to speak the truth in a peaceful way... We have stood for this country beside her keeping the torch lit... I am one of the majority who still believes what is true.. God, Country and Family let’s never forget... We are many we just need to continue to speak the truth even in these dark days filled with lies and tyrants.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts