Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This dude has the "crazy eyes" at the very least. He seems to almost be taunting someone to do something.
Sioux Falls, South Dakota - On April 9, a Muslim named Ehab Jaber went to the Worldview Rally, a Christian conference, locked and loaded with weapons. When a man asked him not to film in the venue, he lied about his name and walked out to his vehicle, where he promptly pulled out numerous weapons and filmed himself doing it, issuing a profanity laced rant.
Muslim Goes to Christian Event Locked and Loaded, Uses Facebook Live to Make Threats ? USSA News | The Tea Party's Front Page

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
The way I understand the article, it's like I dare you to do something to stop me, even though what he was doing may be legal, but he was taking it to the extreme, perfect example of someone with no common sense, he is lucky he wasn't offed by someone.

·
Super Moderator
9,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
The way I understand the article, it's like I dare you to do something to stop me, even though what he was doing may be legal, but he was taking it to the extreme, perfect example of someone with no common sense, he is lucky he wasn't offed by someone.
He's just as stupid as the idiots that walk into an airport or starbucks strapped with an AR. Maybe it is legal but doesn't mean it should be done and doesn't make the rest of us look good. Only difference is he belongs to a "religion" that's been murdering people.

Reactions: Denton

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'd gladly be the one to off him. Thank God he was stupid enough to release those ignorant videos making obvious threats. That should be all one of the alphabet agencies (or even the local authorities) need to lock his crazy ass up.
War could break out with Syria, Russia, N Korea, Iran, etc in the near future but the ultimate fight will be the future Holy War.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
If he doesn't like what is going on at the Christian conference nobody is forcing him to be there. he should go hang out with his Muslim buddies. we will probably see him on the news soon.

·
Banned
23,899 Posts
The interesting thing is, as in the Antifa violence, law enforcement does nothing.

·
Registered
12,441 Posts
He needs baptized. Just hold his head under extra long.

Reactions: CamoDude9

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
they charged him with terrorism, apparently it wasn't a bright move.

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,072 Posts
@Leon You have a link for us? I'd love to see how that went.

In the man's own words:
"one thing for sure, cheers to the 2nd amendment community. the last nail in my coffin would've been if you started calling for gun control…. because even not allowing an American Muslim to carry during this day and age, is a slippery f*cking slope. and notice, when it became about gun open carry and guns, MSM sort of left it alone. so it appears these days, there is no money in gun control. tip of the hat to ya fellow American citizens even if you want my head on a stick.
I love this country just as much as you do if not more. and I believe I stood by my principals just like an American would."

Now, what exactly was he upset about? The Christian conference? An action specifically protected under the amendment just above the one he praises?
Am I misunderstanding his motives here? Kudos for being 1.) An American 2.) a legal gun carrier, but dude, you can't do this kind of thing and expect a good outcome.

And no... I'm not scared. Carry all the guns you want buddy. Most of us would put you to shame. It's hardly an accomplishment to announce "look at me, I'm as well-equipped as your standard back roads pickup truck".

EDIT: NVM Leon, I found one: http://www.ksfy.com/content/news/Sioux-Falls-man-charged-with-terrorism-threat-420118564.html
Apparently they charged him with brandishing and making terroristic threats. Upon arresting him, a search of his residence revealed more firearms, and methamphetamine.
Hard core drug use must be in the Quran somewhere, right?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts