Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Scared people do scary things, no matter who they are.
Not even going to try and dis agree with that, but the problem is that it is only OK/right for one side to do scary things and get away with it, while 99% of the people can't even talk about it without have the 1%(government) come down hard on them and there seems to be no recourse or stopping them.

·
Registered
24,403 Posts
Not even going to try and dis agree with that, but the problem is that it is only OK/right for one side to do scary things and get away with it, while 99% of the people can't even talk about it without have the 1%(government) come down hard on them and there seems to be no recourse or stopping them.
Looks like we have absolutely nothing to argue.

·
Banned
2,112 Posts
Those helmets make us fat cops look ridiculous!

When I first looked at the picture, I was like "Holy SHIT! Why is he pointing his rifle at this guys head?" and how I would have somebody's ass over it. The more I studied the picture, I realized that it was the angle from which the picture was taken that makes it look like this is what's happening. I can almost bet his rifle is at the ready, pointed more toward the back seat/trunk area than actually at the driver. Plus, the driver looks way too calm for having an "illegal to possess in California, Evil Black Rifle" pointed at him. And fat boy on the other side of the car looks like he's having a sugar crash and is thinking about his next donut.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Just the way it is now . He needs to look badass for the photo op. Just like when they kick a door in with 13 a man swat team to take a deer fawn away.
And trash the whole place doing it.
Notice the gangster style side ways hold on the AR

Reactions: Old Man

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Those helmets make us fat cops look ridiculous!

When I first looked at the picture, I was like "Holy SHIT! Why is he pointing his rifle at this guys head?" and how I would have somebody's ass over it. The more I studied the picture, I realized that it was the angle from which the picture was taken that makes it look like this is what's happening. I can almost bet his rifle is at the ready, pointed more toward the back seat/trunk area than actually at the driver. Plus, the driver looks way too calm for having an "illegal to possess in California, Evil Black Rifle" pointed at him. And fat boy on the other side of the car looks like he's having a sugar crash and is thinking about his next donut.
I have to disagree from the picture the photographer is standing almost straight across from the two officers. No tricks here the picture isn't lying.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Since when did they start putting a gun up to your head at a road stop.
Suspect in Northern Calif. standoff surrenders » Knoxville News Sentinel

Every day it seems they are going farther and farther, it is no longer "we" in this country it is "them and us".
I really think it's the angle of the photo that makes it look like he is pointing the weapon at the driver. Finger is off the trigger. It seems since the person wanted is armed and has already shot several officers that the officers will take actions to protect themselves.

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
I really think it's the angle of the photo that makes it look like he is pointing the weapon at the driver. Finger is off the trigger. It seems since the person wanted is armed and has already shot several officers that the officers will take actions to protect themselves.
If that's the case, they shouldn't be standing next to the car, but away from it and ordering the driver to exit the vehicle with his hands in the air. It looks bad to me because it is a bad move on the LEO's part either way. Looks like a good way for an LEO to get shot from a known bad guy that has shot before. Stupid is as stupid does!

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
If that's the case, they shouldn't be standing next to the car, but away from it and ordering the driver to exit the vehicle with his hands in the air. It looks bad to me because it is a bad move on the LEO's part either way. Looks like a good way for an LEO to get shot from a known bad guy that has shot before. Stupid is as stupid does!
I agree that there is a better way to do it.

·
Mod Squad
2,260 Posts
If the driver really had balls, he would say, "Officer, you're a public, get the gun out of my face and fetch me a glass of water before I get pissed off and don't want it."

·
Registered
965 Posts
I don't like what I'm seeing in the picture. If I was the guy in the mustang I'd be freaking the **** out. Remember what happened to some innocent civilians the last time someone went around shooting cops?
And what could federal immigration possibly been doing helping out in this?

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
I don't like what I'm seeing in the picture. If I was the guy in the mustang I'd be freaking the **** out. Remember what happened to some innocent civilians the last time someone went around shooting cops?
It's an ICE agent so I would assume that the suspect is an illegal alien or LAPR. (Lawfully Admitted Permanent Resident)

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
The federal government could do their ****ing job, seal the borders, arrest illegals and stop catering to them and work for the citizens of the United state, instead of kissing the ass of that anti-American in our WH. Do what the laws of this country say and stop illegals from coming here illegally. We don't need more voters for nobama, we want legal citizens!

As far as the picture, all I will say is the guy in the car IMO, could say he was in fear for his life and defend himself and should walk free if he did.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
The federal government could do their ****ing job, seal the borders, arrest illegals and stop catering to them and work for the citizens of the United state, instead of kissing the ass of that anti-American in our WH. Do what the laws of this country say and stop illegals from coming here illegally. We don't need more voters for nobama, we want legal citizens!

As far as the picture, all I will say is the guy in the car IMO, could say he was in fear for his life and defend himself and should walk free if he did.
We are doing our best but like many of the posts on this forum shows, we have people against us doing our job on all sides of the political parties.

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
We are doing our best but like many of the posts on this forum shows, we have people against us doing our job on all sides of the political parties.
I'm not trying to point a finger at you personally, but it is very hard to do what needs to be done with one hand tied behind your back and those in power telling you to stand down. It's pretty hard to get illegals to stop trying to cross the border when the American government is helping them break our own laws. We are fighting amongst ourselves when it's our government we should be fighting, and not with words as the American government doesn't give a dam what the working American citizen says. A true American citizen doesn't support, back or help law breakers, but the American government does. IMO, if you support the current federal government you are anti-American and I do not consider you a true American citizen, you would be my enemy.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts