Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

This is a test

8K views 33 replies 16 participants last post by  bigwheel 
#1 ·
Just wanted to see if this posted on the main board or if one had to look here to find something.

#15 ·
So how come more of us Texas folk don't frequent this here place more often? Just curious because I only found it when I scrolled down and seen the word Texas So figured I'd push the Magic mouse and hoped that Stevie Ray Vaughn would be playing Texas Flood!

#16 ·
you been gettin on the piss again inceptor??

#21 ·
Of course that doesn't put walls up around it. I guess I understand why they started them in the first place, but I'm willing to bet that few people can think of a good reason to use these sub-forums.

#22 ·
ATTENTION ALL VISITORS TO TEXAS HERE'S THA RULES!

1. Pull up your pants and take that earring out. You look like an idiot.

2. It's called a "gravel road." No matter how slow you drive, you're going to get dust on your BMW. So, drive or git outta the way.

3. Yeah, we all started hunting and fishing before we started to school. Sure, we saw "Bambi" but we got over it.

4. Go ahead. Bring your $600 Orvis Fly Rod--but don't cry when a catfish breaks it off at the handle. We have a name for that little 10 inch bass you're fishing for--we call it "bait."

5. That bent-over farmer did more work before breakfast than you do all week, including your visits to the gym. He does't need your respect but he surely DESERVES IT.

6. If your cell phone rings while we're in the woods waiting on a buck, we'll shoot it. You might hope you don't have it to your ear at the time.

7. If you bring "Coke" into our homes, it'd better be brown, wet, and best served over a glass of ice.

8. You have a $60,000 car? We're not impressed. Heck, we drive tractors, cotton pickers and hay balers that cost a quarter million dollars--and we only drive them a few weeks each year.

9. Yeah, we eat catfish, deer, rabbit, and squirrel. You want sushi? It's available at the bait shop.

10. What's that? People are waving at you in your car and smiling at you on the streets? We call it being friendly. Try to understand the concept.

11. And finally, we still believe in the Bible; that Jesus is the only way

#31 ·
In Texas, there is a difference between a Yankee and a Damn Yankee........

A Yankee comes to visit and a Damn Yankee comes to stay. I've been here over 30 years and they haven't been able to get rid of me yet. Oh yeah, and I married a native Texan.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.