Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to see if this posted on the main board or if one had to look here to find something.

·
Registered
190 Posts
???? OK, I'l lost!

·
Super Moderator
8,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
???? OK, I'l lost!
I was just trying to see if each state (mainly Texas here) post stayed on the state only post or if the post went to the open board for all to see. It took less than a minute to find out.

And yeah, there are some Texans here.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Just stumbled into this sub forum and as Inceptor did had to see if it posted to the main board! Dang it, ain't there nowhere we can talk about them Yankees at? Just joking all, nothing but LOVE!

·
Super Moderator
8,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just stumbled into this sub forum and as Inceptor did had to see if it posted to the main board! Dang it, ain't there nowhere we can talk about them Yankees at? Just joking all, nothing but LOVE!
It's more fun to talk about them where they can hear. You get better reactions that way. ::clapping::

·
Registered
406 Posts
So how come more of us Texas folk don't frequent this here place more often? Just curious because I only found it when I scrolled down and seen the word Texas So figured I'd push the Magic mouse and hoped that Stevie Ray Vaughn would be playing Texas Flood!

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Just wanted to see if this posted on the main board or if one had to look here to find something.
you been gettin on the piss again inceptor??

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
1 - 20 of 34 Posts