Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend told me about a site where this guy, Phil, blogs about all things survival / prep. He is a little out there, and it seems apparent that either he doesn't use spell-check, or he hasn't passed the 2nd grade. However, he has a lot of good ideas about different things to stock up on I would have never otherwise considered until I read his site.

Again, take it with a grain of salt...sift through the crazy to find the brilliance.

The site is Destiny Disaster

Hope some of you are able to glean some good ideas from it!

·
Registered
634 Posts
ok so I totally could not help this, sitting in my bathroom right now. One thing I have to say is Old Spice has a LOOOONNNNGGGG shelf life. pretty sure this is about 7 to 10 years old....

2013-10-19_12-35-25_788.jpg

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
ok so I totally could not help this, sitting in my bathroom right now. One thing I have to say is Old Spice has a LOOOONNNNGGGG shelf life. pretty sure this is about 7 to 10 years old....

View attachment 2981
Oh my dear god. My dad had a bottle like that when I was a kid and lived at home, and that wasn't any time recently.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
OK, I have bought OS, and I have some sitting next to the High Karate somewhere in the bathroom closet.
All you need is a bottle of Canoe and a polyester leisure suit to complete the ensemble. I may now have to crank up the BeeGees greatest hits.;)

Reactions: Denton
1 - 20 of 20 Posts