Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
That's just because they don't know me...

Reactions: jimb1972 and indie

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
It isn't surprising to me someone like Miley Cyrus would win. Just about all celebrities like her have large fan clubs and someone will post about the voting on a site with a hyperlink and all of sudden there can be thousands of votes for her cast.

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
I dont know what constitutes a "person of the year", but I guess whoever voted in this must think its a "popularity or most talked about contest". I could give a dang what MIley Viress does, if she eats nails and poops icecream, I dont know how her absurd antics make her person of the year.

·
Premium Member
2,943 Posts
Wendy Davis..really?!

Yeah, this is why we prep.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Last week it was Lady Pooopoo err i mean GAgA this week MArly sex toy.. Next month itll be someone else dont worry its a natural cycle.. just like Allen Freed, Wolfman Jack, and Elvis and Jimi Hendrix was we still have hope and and chance ;)

·
Registered
320 Posts
Oh...My...God..Are you KIDDING ME?!

Reactions: indie

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
When you think about it that way, I'd say Snowden is doing pretty darned good, because I'm betting he doesn't have a dedicated fan club, although he should.

It isn't surprising to me someone like Miley Cyrus would win. Just about all celebrities like her have large fan clubs and someone will post about the voting on a site with a hyperlink and all of sudden there can be thousands of votes for her cast.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts