Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a real Harley not a WW2 it is a modern day build just not seen very often. Wonder if I could get it in the budget it can be fitted with a side car. The hard case would work well the can for water or fuel

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
id hit that 2 times! you could do up a little dr 125 and get the accesories down and that would fit the bill too!

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
IIRC it is a Diesel too. Multi Fuel Diesel at that. They did it for the military.

·
Registered
285 Posts
That sure would be nice. As long as it had a super quiet exhaust system. I guess you could paint the wheels and spokes flat black or olive. Just imagine how much benefit it would be on scouting trips.

·
Registered
159 Posts
well if anyone is looking for a birthday gift for me, id sure love you if you got this.
-Anthony

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I found it the same bike with a side car this was at the 105th HD birthday party

·
Registered
634 Posts
Personal preference but I think a Motorcycle in a SHTF would be to much of a risk. Ya they use less gas but 4 wheels is much safer.

·
Registered
159 Posts
After much thought on the subject im starting to agree with wesley its to much of a risk and your easyer to kill when being shot at.

-Anthony

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well you can use SHTF as an excuse to buy something cool and if it don't work out what the heck.
Out here it would be useful at times but already have the ATV. I just like Motorcycles my number 1 vice

1 - 11 of 11 Posts