Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

What would you most likely miss after SHTF?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
I looooooooooooooooove baseball!

·
Registered
369 Posts
I will really be upset if I can't watch the Saints win the Superbowl next year!LOL

·
Registered
16 Posts
Internet-I'm a homemaker with 4 kids, and like 2 friends-that's it, it's my outside the house interaction with other adults. Chocolate especially 85% dark chocolate, Medical care because I would up a creek without a midwife/Dr. to deliver our future other children, humanity-ever see "The Road" or read it? (post apocalyptic world no food) People will get vicious even more so that they already are and when the food runs out we'll have "Book of Eli" and "The Road" cannibals/rapists/robbers.

Bad Bad Bad...
Wife 1.0

·
Registered
433 Posts
Driving...fast and hard...without a doubt!!!

·
Registered
104 Posts
GunsKnivesSurvival said:
I'll miss Chipotle and ice cream.
make your own chipolte and use freezedried ice cream..:D they have more then just van/choc/strw now.. :D :D

by the way.. there are these great little solar powered chargers that dont seem to take up too much room... I have to do some more research, as I dont know much about solar panels.. but if they are decent, Im going to give each of the kids one (so they are not fighting over whos charging their ipod first), and this way, their electronics can be charged..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts