Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
10,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reports coming out now that Iran has shut down or drastically reduced internet access in the country.
This was done following riots which were triggered from the murder of a woman, killed by the morality police for not having her hair fully covered.
Swaths of the country are currently in flames, and only bits and pieces are coming out from people who have VPN access and a semi-stable connection.
It is safe to assume a mass casualty event is underway in that country right now.

For those old enough to remember, Iran used to be a modern society where women had rights, went to college, drove themselves, and could wear whatever they wanted.
That all changed with the overthrow of the shah, and a return of the ayatollah, and it's been under Sharia Law ever since.

I'm not getting into the politics of any of this or asking anyone for their sympathies toward the people of Iran.
I'm just bringing it up for others to research and learn whatever can be learned.

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
10,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
“Swaths”?
4th definition. 😉
Internet is down due to hackers, nothing else.
Riiiiiiiight.
🙄

·
Registered
58 Posts
Saw where Iran is the fastest growing Christian country in the Middle East. Iranians are protesting for rights to worship freely . Pray for them because they will be persecuted in one form or another. And pray for the peace of Jerusalem!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts