Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Honesty is the best policy what would you honestly do if tomorrow morning some GOV or STATE Rep. was at your door demanding you turn in your weapons, or even if they announced a place to turn them in an you had to by a certain date. what would you do.??

ALSO take a second view and ask yourself if you were the people who were told to take the guns from said owners would you actually follow through.??

How likely is this scenario? If you ask me Very VERY likely ... i have been briefed on it today.

I my self a soldier of the united states am not keen on taking our 2nd amendment away from the people of the U.S. . so I'm in what you would call a "pickle"

YOUR RESPONSES WOULD BE APPRICIATED!

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
What guns? Some DHS guys showed up in black SUV's and took them all last week.

·
Registered
243 Posts

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
but they wont be at our doors getting our guns. ohh the hysteria.....

and i wont be giving anyone my .22's.

my other guns i drove off and left when i was at the range. i got a call and didnt finish loading the car, i thought i had, and took off with out them. its a private club im pretty sure some one will turn them in;)

·
Registered
363 Posts
When I was in the service (14 plus years) we used to get briefed on it yearly. We also went over civil unrest, riot control, etc. It's standard procedure every January to go over this stuff. Isn't going to happen. The military are "preppers". They prepare for many scenarios and one of them is civil unrest.

·
Registered
24,528 Posts
Brother, you took an oath. Keep it. You are bound by honor. By God, don't dare disappoint your forefathers.

I have taken several oaths. I will defend the constitution, our liberty and my family, so help me God.

I hope that makes my position clear.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I did take a oath to protect the country under the constitution of the united states and obey direct orders under the president of the united states but what if the president and the constitution collide .. where do i differ from the track?

Denton i am with you i understand and believe in the constitution maybe not that of the views of our current GOV.

Reactions: Denton

·
Registered
161 Posts
We can have this what will you do conversation all day long. None of us can be completely sure of exactly what we will do as we do not know what the situation will be........... Just remember the following:

Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. When you give up that force you are ruined. -Patrick Henry, Virginia's U.S. Constitution ratification convention

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Your oath swore you to uphold the constitution and defend against all enemies, foreign and domestic... notice that that promise came first.
Anyone that would order you to take actions against US Citizens in violation of the Constitution should be considered a domestic enemy.
If you're not willing to honor your oath and defend the Constitution, you don't desrve to wear that uniform... it's just that simple.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We can have this what will you do conversation all day long. None of us can be completely sure of exactly what we will do as we do not know what the situation will be........... Just remember the following:

Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. When you give up that force you are ruined. -Patrick Henry, Virginia's U.S. Constitution ratification convention
Great Quote, and i do understand your opinion

Reactions: shotlady

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Your oath swore you to uphold the constitution and defend against all enemies, foreign and domestic... notice that that promise came first.
Anyone that would order you to take actions against US Citizens in violation of the Constitution should be considered a domestic enemy.
If you're not willing to honor your oath and defend the Constitution, you don't desrve to wear that uniform... it's just that simple.
I agree wholeheartedily with your comment. Thank you

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
When I was in the service (14 plus years) we used to get briefed on it yearly. We also went over civil unrest, riot control, etc. It's standard procedure every January to go over this stuff. Isn't going to happen. The military are "preppers". They prepare for many scenarios and one of them is civil unrest.
Yes i do understand .. i have been in myself for sometime now i am telling you this was not a ordinary brief ... Imagine if you will a Dc representative briefing a mass of soldiers type of scenario ..

But yes you are correct a almost safety type brief is always done by command and staff

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
The Constitution gives the citizens of the United States of America certain rights and the Bill of Rights tells us of our God given rights. The 2nd amendment gives us the right to over throw a government that tries to take away those rights. All we need now are some Americans willing to fight to keep those rights and not sit around and whine and talk about the problems. If all we are willing to do is talk and compromise you/we will loose those rights, we already are slowly but surely. If we are not willing to fight, then at least be willing to allow those that want to live as free men the right to secede and those who prefer serfdom can live as they please.

The answer to your topic; "Molon Labe"

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The Constitution gives the citizens of the United States of America certain rights and the Bill of Rights tells us of our God given rights. The 2nd amendment gives us the right to over throw a government that tries to take away those rights. All we need now are some Americans willing to fight to keep those rights and not sit around and whine and talk about the problems. If all we are willing to do is talk and compromise you/we will loose those rights, we already are slowly but surely. If we are not willing to fight, then at least be willing to allow those that want to live as free men the right to secede and those who prefer serfdom can live as they please.

The answer to your topic; "Molon Labe"
I agree because without those men and women willing to uphold and stay true to The Constitution which we have derived our countries policy on then its just a piece of paper that can be whited out and written over.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts