Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The fourth season starts this Sunday night, and the first class starts on the 14th. It's afree class on real world survival topics as well as some silly stuff about zombies and the show.

Read up on the class and instructors here.
https://www.canvas.net/courses/the-walking-dead

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
I don't think taking survival lessons from liberal professors of a California university is a good idea. Just my two cents.

Lesson # 1 being: When someone comes up to you and demands your food, talk nicely to them and don't be threatening in a racial, sexual stereotyping, or politically biased (as long as their a democrat) way. When they hit you in the head with a fashioned club from an old baseball bat and nails, try to offer them part of your food and a hug to get them to talk out their feelings and make them feel better about themselves and the situation. After all, all of this is essentially Bush's fault in the first place. If you're near unconsciousness from the clubbing, ask them why they feel the need to be violent and tell them their misunderstood and offer them a friendlier hug. If you die and they rape your dead body and eat you, it's because you didn't show enough understanding for their troubles and try to help them when you had the chance. Thank you for helping in making the world a little better by decreasing the population and supporting the eco system with your decomposing flesh though that will feed the animals and bugs. There a part of this world too.

:mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:D Having watched every episode of the show, I reeeeaaaaallllllyyyyy can't believe it's going to be any kind of liberal discussion at all. The answer to meeting anybody new in the show is simply to cap them in the head. They did fight about killing one kid they found at one point... But the kid and everybody who wanted to save him are ALL dead! :D :D

Realistic or not, it's a fun show. And the class is going to go over some good realistic topics as well as the zombie stuff. Should be fun as well. ;)

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the show myself even though a lot of what they do seems like the kind of stupid that they should all be dead by now. The liberal mind is not one of sense though. There's no knowing what they'll look at a situation like. There could be some "Oh, they shot that poor man! He looked to have an eye infection to me. Did they think to test him first to assure he was a zombie?"

·
Super Moderator
9,178 Posts
I love that show! The slow rambling zombies are so much more realistic than the silly fast ones you sometimes see. :p

Edited to add:

By the way, I'm pretty sure Cali zombies only eat organic vegan tofu.
I thought they only ate organically grown people, so I'm safe!

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
watching (and a fan) of the walking dead, and if it wasn't Hollywood, that will have to be the luckiest group of mofos in the universe!!

Reactions: BamaBoy101

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Having watched the show a few times it seems like the best classes would be in leadership, decision making and not being a pussy.
and the other lesson from the show.... you're f#%ked without a chopper riding, muscle bound, redneck..

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
All you really need is a geeky pyrotech. I wonder if zombie should be served well done or rare......

Would red wine be correct?

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
And don't forget to check under the bathroom stalls, stretch before a confrontation and double tap... :)
don't forget the UN will come to our rescue, north Koreans will have no teath and Israel will have the mother of all walls :p

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Ya typical liberal Hollywood propaganda.
at least the Israel part was believable, there was a 9/11 theory going around that Israel knew it was going to happen before it happened (that's all I will go into with 9/11... there is so much "spin" its taken away the severity of the attack)

but the rest, trust Hollywood, but it's more original than a shopping centre/mall, and a big brother house (would love to know the actual name of that UK series,it was well done (and ended very well...)

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
I enjoy the show but,its only a fictional program and, I do not think some perfesser from UC Commiefornia could teach me anything other than to give up and die.or,try and reason with the zombie hoards.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts