Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Me too, this show is one of the best on TV not just because it's got zombies, but because it's just all around great! Can't wait to see what they throw at em this time!

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Wow, what a great show tonight. First off, people that are recording this, read no further *Spoilers below*

I was figuring that Dale would be the one that shoots Shane in the end. I thought the two men in the bar were going to be new cast, but of course isn't now. lol. I'm assuming that when Lori hit the walker, it will still be alive in the next one.

One thing to note for "real life". Thats the kind of marauders (the two men in the bar) that would be in real life after shtf.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Agreed with the marauders. I'm glad that rick finally showed some balls to protect the group. I've read the books and it's quite different.

great episode and can't wait until next sunday night!

·
Registered
693 Posts
It's based off a graphic novel, and not really, it's VERY loosely based on the novel, last season was a lot less, this season is a lot more similar. Check it out, you can get an 1100 page Walking Dead compendium on amazon.com for like 35 bucks? worth it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hope Shane actually stay's with the cast, the reason why is because everything will get boring if they kick him out (too many good people not enough bad guys)..... or better yet, put him out on the street for while with the zombies until he behaves and then take him back in.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Zilla, you haven't read the graphic novel have you?

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
HA! AcidLittle gave us a hint!!!! I was thinking that on this last one that Shane and that blondie woman will leave. HA! Thanks for the hint, it actually makes it much more interesting to know!

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
My favorite was the addition of Myrle and Daryl, those chars are too bad ass. When Daryl goes back to get him and finds his cut off hand....

NO! NOOOO! that part was so f'in intense

·
Registered
693 Posts
My post gives nothing away at all, nobody that hasn't read the books knows what's in store, and my guess is next season (if they follow the books) will be one of the best seasons of television EVER

Reactions: preppermama

·
Registered
6 Posts
I watched this last night and its about time Rick stood up for the group, his wife, son, baby and mainly against shane! He's the leader, the main character! Good for him!!!! ::clapping::

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Sad sad sad sad. Just finished watching the walking dead. Where they were getting ready to shoot the boy. What are your thoughts on this, what would you have done?

Shot him?

Also, it was extremely sad about dale.

My thoughts are, that thats one of the first times that I saw the group actually sit down and talk about a decision. It might had been done in the background but this was one of the first times I saw it. If they were worrying about weather being cold, then go south. Let the boy out on the way on some sort of timer. I agree with Dale that if they shoot him, then that destroys humanity. They might had well been raiders themselves. Now, before everyone goes on tot say that he was a threat, I agree, but like I said, no one has ever thought about settling down to one place, killing zombies on the way from town to town and eventually if all remaining people would do this, then zero zombies left.

your thoughts?

·
Registered
693 Posts
They shouldn't have beaten him up, they saved his life, chances are that if they were thriving quite well, then he would have ditched the other group to be in the more stable/less destructive camp. They showed him compassion, they saved his life where his group left him to die. 99% of people would join the compassionate group. The kid would have been a VALUABLE resource. If he told them the whereabouts of the camp, what their operations are, what their watch rotations are, they could have basically avoided them (being he did end up telling them that they are heavily armed). Not to mention they saved him again at the municipal building when Shane was almost left for dead. The kid should have been put to work in their camp under guard for a few months and finally earning the trust he would become part of the group.

But that wouldn't make for great drama now would it :) PS even if you read the books, you did NOT see Dales' demise coming. He lived a lot longer in the books!

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Ok I am a few behind on this, but I watched the one where Shane turned into a zombie. WTF? Was he previous bitten or do they become walkers when they are finally dead?

·
Registered
693 Posts
When humans die, apparently they come back unless they have had their heads blown away!

·
Registered
693 Posts
Michonne......YES!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Just finished watching the 2nd series on fx in the uk great stuff havent seen the G/N a friend has them seeing the last scene forn esp 13 do the charactors become stranger ?

·
Registered
481 Posts
I can't get enough of this show! I'm also in love with Daryl Dixon. LOL.

Last night's episode was great! You never know which way the plot is going to twist on this show. It kept me on the edge of my seat!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts