Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I got borked out of the Mayan thread. Conspiracy theories aside for posting a controversial video I will start off this new fun thread where you can drop your tidbits of info about the Great Ole' Mother earth. This is an hour long video that runs a synopsis of the past year. If your bored and have the time a worthwhile watch Id say.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Well, I watched the whole thing while practicing guitar and I must say there is certainly a lot of WTF going on there. From the aircraft/lights in the sky, to the horn and screeching noises in different places across the world, the elevated natural events and so on. In past times when the people of this planet believed a lot more in Gods and mystical signs, I'd say they would be expecting something. Now, lots of us surely do, but there are lots more that don't I think. Who knows for sure, but I'll still prepare.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
A story for Christmas..:)

GUARDIAN of the TREES
UFO-abductee Travis Waltons true account was made into the book and film "Fire in the Sky".
He and his lumberjack mates had been cutting down trees all day in Arizona, then were ambushed by a UFO on their way home, possibly tying in to these verses which imply some kind of "Guardian of the Trees"-

"I will punish you, a fire in the forest will devour all around it" (Jeremiah 21:4)
"The whole earth is at peace, the trees rejoice at no woodcutter coming" (Isaiah 14:7/8 )

The Walton Experience - An Ordinary Day

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Scary picture time-

"The time has come for judging the dead.. and for destroying those who destroy the earth" (Revelation 11:18 )

1 - 5 of 5 Posts