Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in rural part of a rural county. All of my family, along with one of my brothers and mom and dad are farmers. We are smack in the middle of a night harvest right now. Running two mechanical harvesting crews, six tractors, forklifts, semi-trucks and it is now 10:00 p.m. The sheriff just called my mom to tell her there is a very bad man running loose in our neck of the woods right now and to be prepared. My dogs are loose, my family is safe in the house, I handed a spare .357 mag. to my dad and I am well armed with a .45 on my hip and a rifle within reach. I guess the point is, an emergency/SHTF situation never comes at a convenient time and we should all always be prepared.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Keep your eyes open! Make sure your cell phone can be heard or felt if your family calls from the house, most likely the coward will try to rob a house rather than attempt something in a field full of equipment. If you have radios, use them. They are a great tool if you are stuck in the field or away from the house. Can't be too careful! Stay safe, best regards, Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts