Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

101 - 120 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
I don't know that, but it is possible since the cop worked in the same place as George Floyd that he indeed set out to kill him. It should be investigated.

What I am saying is that when you kneel on a guy's neck when you already have him in handcuffs, until he is dead, that is not simply an accident. It is a purposeful killing, an execution of a helpless individual, who is unable to defend himself.
Thank you for clarifying. You are indeed saying that the cop who was kneeling near the perp's head was executing him, as he willfully and purposely set about killing him. And, one would surmise, that the other 3 cops were ok with the execution of the perp, in full sight of onlookers and cameramen. Fair enough. I will say this: If any of that is true, then the Minneapolis Police Department hired four of the dumbest sons-of-a-bitch that ever came out of a police academy. Perhaps willfully and purposely. Something is rotten in Denmark.

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
Seems awfully strange that so many bad and racist cops would be on the force with this guy as the Chief of police....

ows_153040097862957.jpg

·
Banned
23,899 Posts
Just read that Antifa plans on going into residential areas, tonight. Can't share the link due to language.

·
Super Moderator
6,380 Posts
Well, they broke the lockdown in any event. Didn't see much social distancing going on during the riots....It'll be interesting to see if there's a spike in coronavirus cases in those areas.

It'd be nice if all these rioters cared about the millions of black babies that get "legally" slaughtered each year.

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Well, they broke the lockdown in any event. Didn't see much social distancing going on during the riots....It'll be interesting to see if there's a spike in coronavirus cases in those areas.

It'd be nice if all these rioters cared about the millions of black babies that get "legally" slaughtered each year.
This exactly!! I will also be very curious to see if there is a sudden and devastating increase in the CV-19 numbers there, and in the cities these vermin actually came from. If not, then it would seem to dispel the myth that was previously presented. If so, it will doubtlessly have been spread by hateful white supremacist Republicans to keep the people down. Your point about abortion is spot on!! If only people would be so outraged about the millions of innocent babies that have been killed over the years, we might be a better society.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts

As we have said the lock down was political. Soon as something more important on the agenda the lock down does not madder. left will get more out of the riots and burning that the lock down. they wore that out already.

·
Registered
7,874 Posts
IDK about the lockdown. I joined the local gym on March 6, Her highness closed everything down before I could even workout.

The gym is still locked down until at least June 12.

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
This article is on the money!

Los Angeles, Minneapolis, Fayetteville, Atlanta, New York, Nashville, Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia, Chicago, Milwaukee, Salt Lake, Washington DC, Detroit, Indianapolis, San Francisco, Kansas City, Houston, Charlotte, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Denver, Dallas, Phoenix, Tampa, Baltimore, Oakland, Louisville…

What do all those American cities have in common?

They're all run by Democrats, many for generations.
They've all been looted and burned by left-wing Antifa terrorists and other anarchist groups over the past few nights.
That's no coincidence.

What's more, these riots are not America's problem….

These riots are not President Trump's problem…

Nope, these riots are wholly owned by the Democrat Party and the fools who continue to vote for them.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...for-and-in-democrat-run-cities-you-get-riots/

·
Registered
115 Posts
I suppose all whites should be out protesting as well, they have even more cause.

White on Black murders: 193

Black on White murders: 448

Bear in mind that whites make up about 70% of the population and blacks make up about 13%, meaning that there are about 6 times more whites than blacks in America. Also take into account that blacks commit over 50% of homicides. This means that blacks are committing a massively disproportionate amount of crime.

·
Super Moderator
9,705 Posts
I suppose all whites should be out protesting as well, they have even more cause.

Bear in mind that whites make up about 70% of the population and blacks make up about 13%, meaning that there are about 6 times more whites than blacks in America. Also take into account that blacks commit over 50% of homicides. This means that blacks are committing a massively disproportionate amount of crime.
Knock it off with all your facts and stuff. The truth might hurt feelings.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,062 Posts

You do know that it is racist to tell the truth in these matters?

Why is Chicago not a cinder after all the murders of blacks there?

Why, they don't give a shit, nothing but gang bangers for the most part, no great loss.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Just read all of the above post again. That should cover it.

Reactions: SOCOM42

·
Registered
9,062 Posts
Idiots abound.
So true, so true, the idiots can't even communicate with reporters in language to be understood.

Most of the privileged speak in their ancestral tongue(20th century version), ebonics.

Their spelling follows the verbiage verbatim.

It is kind of like dropping melted ice cream on to a 33 RPM record of Joe Stafford while its playing,

You have an micron of an idea of the context but just can't make it out.

101 - 120 of 156 Posts