Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

21 - 40 of 156 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,843 Posts
We had some minor skirmishes here in Houston last night I understand. I am sure it will get worse starting tonight. Main safe is open, guns are locked and loaded.
Not too worried down here. I doubt they'd get this far south of Houston. Lord help them if they did. League City has the highest per capita concealed carry permits in the state and they would be my buffer to the north. South houston (south of 610) is mostly Mexican and short of the drug trade and a few other nefarious activities, it's fairly peaceful. I think protesters coming into that area of town would be in for a surprise.

Now I could see some of the idiots thinking they'd go after some of the more affluent suburbs to the west... and that also would be a mistake. This is Texas... they need to remember that. We have different laws vs liberal states.

·
Registered
12,441 Posts
Reactions: SOCOM42

·
Registered
8,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Thank God Democrats have discovered the root of the rioting. WHITE SUPREMACISTS! lol Unbelievable. Not poor training or indifference to the human condition and civil rights. Just an excuse to let democratic leadership off the hook for not doing what they promise.

https://www.rt.com/usa/490219-walz-minneapolis-white-supremacists-riots/
And the shitbag Mayors/Governors will want federal government $$$ to rebuild the shitholes, burnt down/looted by the feral beasts they let roam free.

I say let the politicians responsible, live in that filth, along with the animals that vote for them. Give them a hammer and some nails.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
And when they loot, burn, rob, pilfer pillage and rape, they are American CRIMINALS.

I'm with @SOCOM42, they come to my place be ready for a dirt nap.
When one person does such things I absolutely agree. When thousands do, they are sending a message that they refuse to be governed in the manner they have been. The Boston Massacre, authorities killing citizens, led to the American Revolution. Want a civil war? Keep ignoring legitimate grievances about the level of police misconduct. You claim to be ready to kill. The police already have killed. Do you think the rioters are not ready to kill?

If that's how you feel, we are already in a civil war, a race war at that.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Near centennial park in Atlanta me and Hank were watching last night as a large crowd of north american pavement apes tried to attack some policemen. Did NOT work out well, the bold ones up front actually got grabbed and next thing you know a circle of cops 12 strong singled them out and went in on them like Rodney King. Into the paddy wagon, STONE cold unconscious. One of these cops was like officer Clegane or something he was enormous and knew it.

So then the pavement apes STORMED CNN how's that for spinning a yarn? This is a whole SPOOL of yarn it was like watching a pay per view event in darwinism. I could write a book with just the stupid shit I saw last night. Two morons came around the back of some squad cars and set them on fire, and not ten seconds later cops in the crowd popped up out of the woodwork and tackled their asses.

OH oh then they started trying to attack the waffle house on Marietta street. I was like "you people are gonna regret that when it's 3am and you get hungry" well guess what? THEY DID LOL! Someone in the crowd with a functioning modicum of forethought ran out in front of them and was like "YO STOP! SCATTERED COVERED SMOTHERED YO!" and they literally calmed down, stopped throwing chairs at the windows and screwed off down the street to loot the verizon store. (irony being when those phones are activated boom- instant warrant)

OH yeah then the Atlanta mayor lakesha bottoms or whatever the hell her name is she gets on the news and SCOLDS us all, screeching about how we're ungrateful and we're burning down our own homes and my thought was "lady I don't live in CNN center I live in a house and I'm not even there." But yeah I don't know if CNN news is actually shot at cnn center or if that's just their corporate offices but they were all worn out looking last night. I still think they should have had cris cuomo reporting on scene in the lobby that would have been epic. The entire front of the building was smashed in.

The whole night they were carting off single people at a steady pace. I actually do think they got almost all the troublemakers. I also want to point out there were visibly groups that had the same led puck light/lanterns and the same radios. I am betting busses were somewhere nearby tucked just out of sight.
Yep, we're already at war.

·
Super Moderator
3,037 Posts
:vs_laugh: I guess “Diver” is our newest token liberal and he’s gonna scold all us old white privileged red necks and accuse us of oppressing our african american fellow-citizens.

Hey Diver! Reality check! The cops that committed this crime were thugs. They will be charged, arrested and punished. The common street criminals that are rioting and causing this destruction are dangerous animals. Around here we put down dangerous animals. We don’t make excuses for their bad behavior.

·
Registered
8,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
When one person does such things I absolutely agree. When thousands do, they are sending a message that they refuse to be governed in the manner they have been. The Boston Massacre, authorities killing citizens, led to the American Revolution. Want a civil war? Keep ignoring legitimate grievances about the level of police misconduct. You claim to be ready to kill. The police already have killed. Do you think the rioters are not ready to kill?

Diver, you seem to have a good heart but a screw loose in the head. You suggest anarchy. I agree there are "bad "policemen/LE, and the militarization of LE is uncalled for. There is NO room for bad apples in LE.

Riots are not protest. Burning down your neighbors stores are not protest. Rape plunder and pillage are NOT PROTEST. Got that?

Rioters/looters come to my home and they will be put down like mad dogs they are.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
So well organized in Milwaukee they put banners up to block the cameras. Wonder who told them where to place them?

We live in a time in this country where justice takes on many meanings. A president can be framed by the FBI and other agency, Congress can hold hearings the lie about the results. Then use the results ti have more hearing making a mans life hell. The FBI can Frame someone like Flynn by running him broke and threatening his family. And get away with. Special counsel gets away with ignoring evidence even leaves out facts that go against what they are doing and gets away with. Many people that crossed Hillary turn up dead. Nothing to see here. On and on. What makes you think the won't frame one or two LEO's as part of their agenda. There are a number of powerful people in these major cites that will do anything it takes to push the agenda. They do not how much property is lost or how many die.
If you do anything to a looter you will be sitting right next to the LEO in jail. You will have no defense at all.

·
Registered
9,062 Posts
Making arrests, absolutely. Busting heads is how we got here. Every assault by a police officer is a lawsuit waiting to happen.
Your trying to compare apples and oranges,

there is a hell of a difference between a simple arrest going wrong and a random felonious assault against people and property.

There is a big difference between resisting arrest, A+B on a PO,

and a full frontal assault by a mob on people and private property,

with the intent to destroy either or both.

So, according to you the police should never use any force whatsoever on a superior/privileged black person?

If they don't want to be taken into custody they should be able to walk away, right?

You are talking out of your A$$, I spent 20 years on a PD,

you are just an armchair observer, a JAFO, who has no idea in hell of how the real world works.

As I said previously, I saw first hand the actions of the blacks in Watts and what they did to their own,

and any luckless whites they came upon.

Let them try at my home.

Every incident, brown, grey and others evolved from resisting arrest.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Yep, we're already at war.
Then if it is war finish it. Let wars fights wage war force them to beg for peace . Then send the war fighters home. Let them collect their dead and ponder the grave error they made. No one can justify any of their crimes.

·
Administrator
14,696 Posts

This is not spontaneous "protesting".
This is a well orchestrated militia operation designed to do as much damage to the American system as possible.
AG Barr has announced today that the FBI will be looking into who is behind this.

I have a suspicion that not only Soros but Obama's fingerprints may be found on this.

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
This is not spontaneous "protesting".
This is a well orchestrated militia operation designed to do as much damage to the American system as possible.
AG Barr has announced today that the FBI will be looking into who is behind this.

I have a suspicion that not only Soros but Obama's fingerprints may be found on this.
That's I kept thinking on, I was watching the rioters on TV from several angles and most of the groups walking around had the same puck light lanterns (10 bucks on amazon) and they all had the same little handheld radios. that's a kit. they are handed out from boxes I'm sure. Everyone get your light and remember your water and lighters. Get on the bus.

·
Administrator
14,696 Posts
Plus, the great majority of those arrested in Minnesota were from out of state.
Reports coming in from today’s riots in Charlotte say those arrested were from out of state.

This is a carefully planned maneuver.

It will never get to where I am, but my AK is ready, along with eight 30 round mags.

·
Registered
8,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Plus, the great majority of those arrested in Minnesota were from out of state.
Reports coming in from today's riots in Charlotte say those arrested were from out of state.

This is a carefully planned maneuver.

It will never get to where I am, but my AK is ready, along with eight 30 round mags.
MN Gov is already blaming those not responsible.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/wow-minnesota-governor-says-white-supremacists-cartels-part-mass-rioting-looting-minneapolis/

Minnesota Governor Tim Walz on Saturday told reporters he suspects "white supremacists" were involved with the looting and rioting in Minneapolis this week.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
:vs_laugh: I guess "Diver" is our newest token liberal and he's gonna scold all us old white privileged red necks and accuse us of oppressing our african american fellow-citizens.

Hey Diver! Reality check! The cops that committed this crime were thugs. They will be charged, arrested and punished. The common street criminals that are rioting and causing this destruction are dangerous animals. Around here we put down dangerous animals. We don't make excuses for their bad behavior.
Quite the contrary, I am distantly related to John Locke and my philosophy corresponds closely to his.

So the cops are criminals, but the rioters are animals? The cops deserve to go straight from arrest to punishment, while the "animals" are "put down". I notice there are no trials for anyone there, no rule of law. The animals will not even be arrested. Isn't that exactly what Derek Chauvin was doing, punishing? Maybe you need to recognize the basic humanity of everyone involved.

If you can't respect the rule of law, why should they?

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Diver, you seem to have a good heart but a screw loose in the head. You suggest anarchy. I agree there are "bad "policemen/LE, and the militarization of LE is uncalled for. There is NO room for bad apples in LE.

Riots are not protest. Burning down your neighbors stores are not protest. Rape plunder and pillage are NOT PROTEST. Got that?

Rioters/looters come to my home and they will be put down like mad dogs they are.
Based on the things being said here, we are past riots and into an attempt at revolution. If we are going to bypass the rule of law for George Floyd, for Derek Chauvin, or for rioters and protestors, then that is tyranny and rebellion is their duty.

By all means defend your home, but law enforcement has no right to just kill people in the street. People will rebel.

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Based on the things being said here, we are past riots and into an attempt at revolution. If we are going to bypass the rule of law for George Floyd, for Derek Chauvin, or for rioters and protestors, then that is tyranny and rebellion is their duty.

By all means defend your home, but law enforcement has no right to just kill people in the street. People will rebel.
………………..

Attachments

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Then if it is war finish it. Let wars fights wage war force them to beg for peace . Then send the war fighters home. Let them collect their dead and ponder the grave error they made. No one can justify any of their crimes.
That's a valid approach, but who is on which side? Is this a racial divide? Is this a red vs. blue divide? Is this a divide between authoritarian rule vs. freedom? Let me know, because I am on the opposite side from the folks shutting down churches, who happen to be law enforcement. Go ahead. Try to finish it, but I suspect it is going to look like our last civil war.

21 - 40 of 156 Posts