Administrator
15,448 Posts
Welcome from Florida.
What part of Georgia?

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I never expected so many responses. Most boards have a very low interest in the introductory section.

Anyway, I live less than an hour north of Atlanta close to the Gwinnett Braves field (the minor leagues.) My "prepping" began when I was about 12 years old and read a book called "My Side of the Mountain." That was a few decades ago. The book is about a boy that runs away from home and lives by himself in the Catskills Mountains.

Between the prepping and a wasted life in the legal / political arena, it might be nice to talk to people who understand. Thanks for the welcome everyone.

·
Banned
21,290 Posts
Resister,

I too read the book "My Side of The Mountain" as a young boy. It also inspired me somewhat.

Hey, I was wondering if you would consider changing your name to something like the Resister Reborn or Resister II and starting New and Fresh with everyone on the forum?

As I've said many times, I have no doubt that you are a Freedom Loving Constitution Loving American, you've simple made some mistakes as we all have. Some of your posts actually are thought provoking, informative and insightful.

Maybe you can try and not personally attack others all the time? And realize that you probably aren't going to change many people's minds so try not getting so worked up. You've shown you can be funny, try that when you are getting worked up maybe?

Also, I just wanted to say that as well as apologize for calling you a cocksucker, dipshit, douchebag, pee wee, woman beater, butt ****er etc.

Sorry man!

Your new friend Slippy.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Resister,

I too read the book "My Side of The Mountain" as a young boy. It also inspired me somewhat.

Hey, I was wondering if you would consider changing your name to something like the Resister Reborn or Resister II and starting New and Fresh with everyone on the forum?

As I've said many times, I have no doubt that you are a Freedom Loving Constitution Loving American, you've simple made some mistakes as we all have. Some of your posts actually are thought provoking, informative and insightful.

Maybe you can try and not personally attack others all the time? And realize that you probably aren't going to change many people's minds so try not getting so worked up. You've shown you can be funny, try that when you are getting worked up maybe?

Also, I just wanted to say that as well as apologize for calling you a cocksucker, dipshit, douchebag, pee wee, woman beater, butt ****er etc.

Sorry man!

Your new friend Slippy.
That sounds like a very reasonable solution to me as well. And I will also throw in my apology for the names I have called you - far too many to list here.

·
Registered
24,529 Posts
Resister, welcome to the site! I have no doubt you have some really good info to share, and we have some really smart people here who are willing to share, too.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts