Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
The media really does want a war, don't they...

Reactions: Fuzzee

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Want it or not a war is coming not today not this week but it is coming. It has been in the planning for years Liberals made sure every nuts case they could was on the streets. The made sure the criminals did not go to prison or if they did were in and out . It will hit the fan just a madder of when the checks stop coming.

·
Registered
205 Posts
That is REALLY bad...people are completely unbelievable...This is the same type of garbage that Google and Paypal do with taking sides and crap talking firearms and gun rights...It's completely unprofessional, bad business, and just wrong. Freedom of Information Act or not, that newspaper had NO right to exploit these good citizens.

If I were one of these people, I would most certainly take HARSH legal action against them. While the Freedom of Information Act gave that reporter/publisher the right to ask and know, it does NOT give them the legal ability to make it publically known. When they published the information, they violated these people's privacy. What they did is illegal. It amazes me how many people in this world are completely incompetent.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
That is REALLY bad...people are completely unbelievable...This is the same type of garbage that Google and Paypal do with taking sides and crap talking firearms and gun rights...It's completely unprofessional, bad business, and just wrong. Freedom of Information Act or not, that newspaper had NO right to exploit these good citizens.

If I were one of these people, I would most certainly take HARSH legal action against them. While the Freedom of Information Act gave that reporter/publisher the right to ask and know, it does NOT give them the legal ability to make it publically known. When they published the information, they violated these people's privacy. What they did is illegal. It amazes me how many people in this world are completely incompetent.
I think they absolutely should. Maybe a group class A suit. It's voilation of privacy and reckless endangerment of people and their families. Sue them for every last dime and put the paper administration on the street. Where they'll need a gun.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
the publishers name is

Janet Hasson, 3 Gate House Lane, Mamaroneck, NY 10534.
Phone number: (248) 594-2197;

The reporter on the story is

Dwight R Worley
23006 139 Ave
Springfield Gardens, NY 11413 (718) 527-0832

the publisher doesnt have any registered weapons, the reporter has a .357 revolver registered to him.

The Journal
1133 Westchester Ave. Suite N110
White Plains, NY 10604

no one there carries a gun at work or while walking from their car to the office.

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
This story combined with Cuomos rant about confiscation has made one thing crystal clear. Complying with any form of registration is out of the question.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Just another reason to stay away from New York. That state is an utterly miserable place to live -- concrete jungles, overcrowded, filthy, over-priced, crappy weather 75% of the year, etc.

A bunch of latte-sipping fashion-conscious apartment-dwelling scooter-riding cubicle-occupying subway-jockey metrosexuals (or worse) are not going to tell me how I should live my life.

Nor are any suburbs-hiding fake-pearl-wearing mini-van-driving cocktail-party-planning soccer mommies going to either, and that goes double for their girly-man domesticated-male husbands.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Just another reason to stay away from New York. That state is an utterly miserable place to live -- concrete jungles, overcrowded, filthy, over-priced, crappy weather 75% of the year, etc.

A bunch of latte-sipping fashion-conscious apartment-dwelling scooter-riding cubicle-occupying subway-jockey metrosexuals (or worse) are not going to tell me how I should live my life.

Nor are any suburbs-hiding fake-pearl-wearing mini-van-driving cocktail-party-planning soccer mommies going to either, and that goes double for their girly-man domesticated-male husbands.
Don't be shy, Verteidiger. Tell us how you really feel! :grin:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Oh, I could get more colorful, but this is a family-friendly forum.

Don't even get me started on Filthydelphia, either. :eek:
I was in Philly once, back in '82.

Didn't much care for it and I was only passing through.

·
Registered
210 Posts
While I don't like it being published, this is one of those times that the Freedom of Information Act doesn't act in our favor. It isn't libel because it is the truth. There are tons of things that are public information. I'm sure people who are behind on their property taxes don't like that information published, but it happens to be public information. People don't like their traffic ticket court information published or worse. The First Amendment is a powerful tool. The newspaper has the right to publish public information. The government cannot pass laws prohibiting the press.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.