Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All over Fox News Channel. Our dear Senator Lenin in Michigan has his office evaced since a letter containing suspected Ricin was found.

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
This has become quiet the trend of late huh? Apparently at least one of their constituents is very unhappy with them and the one from Mississippi.

I guess the upside of this is they are still sending it in packages and envelopes and havent gotten the idea to marry a large amount of it with some explosives to disperse it. Can you imagine the death toll had the boston bomb maker did this instead of adding nails and ball bearings to his bomb out side in a crowd of people like that where inhaling the powder will have been near impossible for anyone close to the IED? Can you imagine the difficulty in clean up and decontamination not to mention the cost over your conventional shrapnal producing bomb? Just some thoughts I have been pondering of late...while I wonder why people do such tragic things these days.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
I just read an article on the suspect on Breaking news and opinion on TheBlaze, he has a Facebook picture of his car bumper that says

" I'm a Christian and a democrat"

What ya wanna bet the MSM reports the first and not the second?

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
I think Levin and obama felt left out; couldn't let the target be a southern Republican.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts