Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Firearms & Self Defense.
4,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
13Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
John, in Chapter 15.

I was over on Pinterest looking at pics, and posting some. I have a section that I call Hero’s, and I post assorted Army, Navy, Air Force and Marines there. I will never post a nurse there, unless she is a regular Clara Barton. I have posted a Catholic priest there, he was a chaplain in the 173rd Airborne at Dak To. He died there, while giving last rites, and he received the MOH. His name was Charles Watters.

No man ever born had more guts than he exhibited.

Carlos Lazada and John Barnes received the MOH during the same fight. And from the article that I read, the 173rd has 13 MOH’s in all. And I use the 173rd as a guide, for bravery and fortitude.

I don’t scare easy like, and I won’t live as a coward, so I might as well put it to use. I will charge a killer, you have seen me write that before. What’s so hard about that, I’m going to die someday, and I won’t stand for the murdering bastards that are on the news, just like clockwork.

I am choosing to die for the greater love, if that’s how things work out. Anyone is free to choose that. 😇
Courage is something that you choose over fear, it’s about that simple.

I may get an iron skillet to carry with me on my bicycle road trips. I saw a video of some genius of a guy, using one on some Antifa creeps. One of the Antifa turds stopped the guy and gave him tough looks.
If he had done it to me, I would have swung the skillet right into his jaw bone. And don’t think that I am kidding.

Note: if I get over-run by anarchist creeps and killed, so be it. I will mention to the angel that comes and gets me, that it seemed like a good idea to charge into them.🤓

Reactions: Michael_Js

·
Registered
Firearms & Self Defense.
4,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I will try to let this be my final word on the matter: I have posted a few things like this, because I think that there are some fearful things on the way.

Some will shine like the Sun and face the dangers, and others will wilt like week old wild flowers.
Don’t worry about knowing when it will happen, it will be easy to tell. I remember sitting around in the 1990’s wondering, what was going on, as I considered things, like Bill Clinton and his band of duds.

The press was positively ebullient that he was President, and they lied for him, and ignored his idiot woman chasing. When Clinton said that he loathed the military, that was the height of pride and temerity.

And the fruits of Clinton and Obama are still sprouting, the seeds were sown and there will certainly be plenty of fruit. Antifa & BLM are some fruits, and watch for a strong surge of Communists to sprout out of the ground.

Their fruits are weeds, and noxious plants that will sprout and grow, right before your eyes. I predict that soulless killers will sprout like noxious weeds. Just like the occasional ones that we have now, but they will be common place.

You won’t escape, because there is no place to run to. Anyway I have decided that there will be a stand to be made. It’s just a matter of time.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I will try to let this be my final word on the matter: I have posted a few things like this, because I think that there are some fearful things on the way.

Some will shine like the Sun and face the dangers, and others will wilt like week old wild flowers.
Don’t worry about knowing when it will happen, it will be easy to tell. I remember sitting around in the 1990’s wondering, what was going on, as I considered things, like Bill Clinton and his band of duds.

The press was positively ebullient that he was President, and they lied for him, and ignored his idiot woman chasing. When Clinton said that he loathed the military, that was the height of pride and temerity.

And the fruits of Clinton and Obama are still sprouting, the seeds were sown and there will certainly be plenty of fruit. Antifa & BLM are some fruits, and watch for a strong surge of Communists to sprout out of the ground.

Their fruits are weeds, and noxious plants that will sprout and grow, right before your eyes. I predict that soulless killers will sprout like noxious weeds. Just like the occasional ones that we have now, but they will be common place.

You won’t escape, because there is no place to run to. Anyway I have decided that there will be a stand to be made. It’s just a matter of time.
I agree Mr. Mills, people of our generation have witnessed much change in the American lifestyle and for the most part accepted it as progress.There were a few times when Americans did not accept the status quo and stood up to the rule makers and those that would gain by that status quo. I’m not sure where America is right now and I think or hope that America will stand up when it happens.The left has a very short window now to accomplish and firm their agenda. They will be the ones that will get the ball rolling when their house of cards start to fall. Age is just a number . A patriot is a patriot always!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Cotton candy Christianity and the idea that we the people have a voice that will be listened to are soon to receive a swift kick in the ass of a wake up call. If we think conservatives and Christians are going to get through this without persecution we are dead wrong. There comes a time when we have to look at the right thing and the price, and do it anyway because its right. There's a line in the sand.
People through out all time have lived in war and under oppression. Americans are next in line. We go forth bravely or we're shoved forward cringing. Either way we're done for, might as well go bravely.
It's hard having kids through this all and knowing that they will suffer for what they believe. They will give everything to hold on to the truth and their Lord. My oldest son and daughter know its coming and neither of them seem afraid. How? I feel like I'm raising sheep for slaughter somedays. I wonder what the hell I'm doing somedays. But in the end I know it's all for Christ, all for God and I commend them into His hands. They are gifts from Him and in the end they have been given to me to steward and not to own. He loves them and serves them more than I ever could. It is my duty to raise them to love and serve Him well, but damn if it doesn't kill me sometimes.
These days I look more for inner salvation than external. My mums believes that God won't let this happen. He will save us, but I feel like the time has come for a new darkness. My family and I ready ourselves internally for external trouble and have come to a place of inner peace regardless of the storms rageing outside. I work daily to submit my heart completely to Christ's will and what His plans are for me, my family, and my world.

@MisterMills357 here are some manly last words for inspiration since it seems you may need them soon:

From the mouth of patriots before us
"THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as FREEDOM should not be highly rated” Thomas Paine

·
Registered
Firearms & Self Defense.
4,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
King James Bible
Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself.
Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Matthew 6:34 KJV
Jesus Christ in The Sermon on the Mount.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts