Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
24,226 Posts
They are angels compared to ours.

The Second Amendment is especially needed.
Yes; Putin did relax gun laws but he didn't do a 2A thing. Here, on the other hand, our politicians are attempting to take away our right to keep and bear arms. Tyrannical bastards is what they are.

Our politicians as a whole are owned by elitist globalists. The globalists are controlled by Satan, himself. They are evil and they want war. They also want to destroy what our founders built. They hate liberty and freedom except for themselves.

·
Registered
38 Posts
The U.S. is an empire.
Have you seized foreign territories over the last century? It seems to me that this has not happened and is not expected. New territories are expensive for the treasury.
The average age for most empires is 250 years. We are in that range.
America is unique in many ways. I hope that the country will survive this age too. America is imperfect, but in this insane asylum it is the most intelligent.

·
Registered
24,226 Posts
Have you seized foreign territories over the last century? It seems to me that this has not happened and is not expected. New territories are expensive for the treasury.

America is unique in many ways. I hope that the country will survive this age too. America is imperfect, but in this insane asylum it is the most intelligent.
Seized? How about controlled? Ukraine is a good example. The Obama administration meddled in the Ukrainian election and caused an upheaval.
The U.S. government has its fingers in every pie in the world. That was never supposed to be. As George Washington said, friend to all and ally to none.

·
Registered
24,226 Posts
Not really, I'm afraid.

It seemed to me that they fell into a stupor and missed the time when Ukraine could be helped.
Nope. Obama's intel personnel used agitators to overthrow an election.

·
Super Moderator
6,490 Posts
What is the right thing to do in God's eyes as we interpret it, Mister Slippy?

Maybe do like this paster. Arthur Pawlowski. He grew up in Poland during the commie regime. One of the worst evils in this world. His grandparents lived under Nazi regime. His family escaped Poland and moved to Canada. Kudos to him. Love this clip.

·
Super Moderator
6,490 Posts
You can't talk to these people. I'm sure the police in the clip are mostly good and just following orders from their higher ups. But there are evil forces in this country and in the world that want to control the churches and the people and our freedoms are in jeopardy.

ETA: I was reminded of this by a priest.
Joshua 1:[3] I will deliver to you every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, as I have said to Moses.

We have the victory in Christ. As Fr Pavone has said, the enemy wants us to despair and think things are hopeless, but we have the victory in Christ.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts