Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've known and purchased books for so many years from this source that I naturally assumed everyone knew about it which I know is not right.

Paladin Press, Firearms, Self-Defense, Sniping, Survival, Books and DVDs

This one post for printed information will blow you freeking away, let me know if you don't think so.

I thought about it when someone mentioned building suppersorsfor your gun. Yes I knew I spelled it wrong but that was intentional, we don't want to get the guvment hacks messing with our soundsupperssors.

Reactions: Fuzzee

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
They no longer list their books on improvised explosives.... I wonder if that was removed from their listings with the aid of our government?

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Improvised explosives?, I have no idea what you are talking about.

Search for "revenge", I might understand those books have some value on that area.

·
Registered
904 Posts
I've been a fan of their books for years and years. I have never actually tried anything from the improvised munitions section but when I was younger my brothers and I would be amazed at how things would mysteriously explode on my dad's ranch.

·
Registered
559 Posts
I've got a love, love, hate relationship with Paladin press. I've bought half a dozen books from them, most are very good but two of them were very bad, one wasn't even about the topic it was supposed to be about but rather about the author telling stories about 'the Feds' harassing him and fantasys about what he could do... (that extra bad book was something along the lines of 'how to spot undercover agents' or something like that, my network blocks the PP site so I can't browse to see exactly what it was)

The 'how to' and training type books I've bought were very good though!

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok, I saw this but have NEVER tried it

just a little hillbilly fun

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ok, I saw this but have NEVER tried it

just a little hillbilly fun
DO NOT SHAKE FLASH POWDER EVER!! I do a good amoumt of pyrotechnics and shaking flash powder is a quick way to blow your darn hand off always use the paper folding method and be very cautious flash powders no joke.
pyro is all fun and games till you get seriously hurt or hurt someone you love BE CAREFUL please

1 - 9 of 9 Posts