Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey!! My name is Mish! I'm here to party and find out when the end is coming!:D Looks like a fun group of people around here, I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
All I'll say is, based on your first 7 posts, I hope we're not together when TSHTF and you better hope you can out run me.

·
Super Moderator
4,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
All I'll say is, based on your first 7 posts, I hope we're not together when TSHTF and you better hope you can out run me.
I work at IHOP so I only have one leg.

·
Super Moderator
4,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How sad. I'm just having a little fun. :| I don't have a lot to add to the other threads/discussions but I'm reading.

Reactions: Prepadoodle

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thats how we learn. Theres never a dumb question. Our ihops are disgusting. Id rather graze behind a herd of cows. Whether its the teotwawki or a natural disaster being prepared is never a bad idea. I just joined the forum a few hours ago but welcome.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
ekim - think Mish was bringing in the "funny" Inor posted on another thread. The what is happening to our language thing.

·
Super Moderator
4,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ekim - think Mish was bringing in the "funny" Inor posted on another thread. The what is happening to our language thing.
It's all good. You can't win everyone over. =) I'll concentrate on the people that have positive vibes. Now let's get back to having fun, after all this thread is a welcome party! lol

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!! <cough> #LOL

·
Super Moderator
4,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Welcome from Texas.

Just eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow we shall die.

Is that soon enough?
Shlt!! I was getting my hair done tomorrow! ;) I guess it's time to break out the tequila!! Who wants some?!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts