Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So long as mankind exists there will be conflict. It has been said that wars are nothing more than young men and women being sent to die in foreign lands by old men who aspire to die peacefully in their own beds. The politics don't really matter too much when someone wants to, or is trying to, kill you.

For those who served before me, I admire you and thank you for the heritage you helped build. For those I served with, I will love you and cherish our uncommon bond forever. For those who have and will serve after me, you have my utmost respect for stepping into harms way and/or for the other missions that may come your way.

For all my brothers and sisters who have served, in conflict or while standing ready, I am proud to share the title Veteran. While it's a utopian pipe dream, may there one day not be a need for us and the one's to follow.

I would respectfullly ask that this thread not become political. I respect, understand, and maybe even share some of the views when the political subject is raised, but none of us has ever created policy.

·
Registered
24,529 Posts
Thanks to all who served.

Don't thank me, however. I am aware of the fact that I served the globalists and their corporations and banks. I am not in the least bit happy about it, but that is the way it is. I learned the art of war so that theirs may acquire power and wealth.

A shame, the evil ones who pose as proper acquire power by bleeding those who are pure of heart and willing to die for a principle they don't know has been stolen and replaced with a fake.

OK. Done with my rant. Done, at least, until Christmas.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Thank you to all who served. Thank you to all the families of those who served. Might be a good time to see if you can help one of our military families. I can guarantee it will be one of your best Christmas' ever.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts