Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

161 - 180 of 560 Posts

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #161
Well, I have a feeling, unless they kill him, he is going to be more dangerous to them out of office than he ever was in office.

He will not take this lying down. If anyone thinks he is shamefully licking his wounds....think again.

BTW...the GOP no longer exists. Not after the way they have and haven't acted.
The man has some die hard followers and a LOT of them. Probably more than we realize.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #163
I dont believe a thing right now.. But, since its so volatile outside, I will watch from afar..
It is really hard to believe anything now. It doesn't matter though. We will know very soon if the conspiracy theorists are right or wrong. Belief at this point is not necessary.

Pop some popcorn and open a beer.

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,050 Posts
It is really hard to believe anything now. It doesn't matter though. We will know very soon if the conspiracy theorists are right or wrong. Belief at this point is not necessary.

Pop some popcorn and open a beer.
Conspiracy theorists are never "wrong".
They just "misinterpreted the information", or the "plans changed" at the last second.

:tango_face_wink:

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #166

·
Super Moderator
8,584 Posts
That is one of the most leftist websites in existence. I can't believe you would lower yourself to look at it.
I don't. I do look for reference to statements I share. I'm a believer in conformation of things said and not putting out potential BS.

AND I just skimmed the top. I am afraid liberalism is contagious so I do my best to minimize my exposure.

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,050 Posts
That is one of the most leftist websites in existence. I can't believe you would lower yourself to look at it.
"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles.
If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat.
If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.
" ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #172
"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles.
If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat.
If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.
" ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Touché

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Cashless society is part of the reset. He said it in his book. They want a cryptocurrency that will replace the dollar as the global standard. Controlled by a central committee. That's no conspiracy theory; it's fact.
Running the printing presses 24/7 as we are now, it could happen quicker than we think. The dollar is being diluted daily.

·
Administrator
14,680 Posts
Cashless society is part of the reset. He said it in his book. They want a cryptocurrency that will replace the dollar as the global standard. Controlled by a central committee. That's no conspiracy theory; it's fact.
That is the plan of the global elite.
And when that happens, the American economy falls faster than Bill Clinton's pants in a trailer park.
We then become destitute among nations, broke, bankrupt.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
That is the plan of the global elite.
And when that happens, the American economy falls faster than Bill Clinton's pants in a trailer park.
We then become destitute among nations, broke, bankrupt.
Allot of people will quickly die too..

161 - 180 of 560 Posts