Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

141 - 160 of 560 Posts

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
Speaking of conspiracy theories, is it possible that Pelosi saw the "real face" of USA citizens when they started to run around in the 'sacred halls'?

I have a theory. My theory is that people like Pelosi really believe their constituents worship them. Then they go "press the flesh" and find the real people paying their wages are truck drivers, bikers, "ladies of the night" and my cousin Johnny.

I don't really understand why this country needs "professionals" to explain my needs to the "government." Just let me know when there is a tornado drill, or when the price of gasoline is going to drift. Stop and think, if you saw Pelosi's home, then sold it, you could probably buy your own gasoline for the rest of your life. Who needs "the voice of the people"?

Aren't you and I 'people'?

·
Administrator
14,686 Posts
Reactions: inceptor

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Actually, Trump has signed it.
But everyone is ignoring him.
I think he cried wolf too many times. Not as a joke, but he did, and the USAs attention span is very very short..

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Heaven help us if we ever get invaded.

Half of the nation, including the capital police, fbi and politicians will be handing out lattes and directions.
Along with copies of 4473s, etc etc

·
Registered
11,795 Posts
Speaking of conspiracy theories, it's being reported that Pelosi wasn't on the floor yesterday or today. Hmmm, wonder what's up with that.
She is just having her embalming fluid changed. She will be back and as good as new in a day or so. :tango_face_grin:

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
One question I'd like to hear during the impeachment debate: If the FBI was warning about a January 6 attack ahead of the event, how did Trump's speech cause it?

11:35 AM · Jan 13, 2021·TweetDeck

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
I think if you listened to the democrats and a lot of republicans, they would excitedly nod there head in agreement that....

When Trump said the word "patriot" the first time...it was code to get ready.

When Trump said "patriot" the second time, it was code to move into position.

When Trump said "Patriot" the third time, it was code to bring out the siege equipment and storm the castle.

That is the mentality we are dealing with in Washington D.C.

Reactions: inceptor

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
What do they need 20,000 armed troops in DC for?
Eh, it's the times we live in. Even our minimal use government employees have an exit strategy. I do believe that in my area the 'guards' are seldom in a recognizable uniform. I've seen some, but most are plain clothes.

That's Wisconsin for you. The Feds guard the milkable guernseys, not the citizens.

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
What do they need 20,000 armed troops in DC for?
Optics...extreme optics.

They are doing everything in their power to convey to everyone their message; that white supremacy under Trump has to stop...that we can't allow Trump supporters to destroy the country.

If you are following what is being done to erase any and all memory of President Trump and what is being done to insure he has no input whatsoever in politics ever again.....get your blood pressure medicine out because you are going to need it.

I'm a history buff. The only thing that I can recall hearing/reading about that comes close to what they are doing to Trump is Pharaoh Amenhotep IV back in 1300 BC. I know that sounds far fetched but the hatred for him was so intense, they erased any and all mention of him from everywhere in the kingdom.

I can't think of any other leader that comes as close to what's happening to Trump.

I can say for the first time in my 65 years on this planet...I am ashamed of my country.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #159
The conspiracy theorists think the great awakening is happening. They believe arrests have been made and are being made. They believe that Trump will not be leaving office. Lots of rumors going on out there.

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
Well, I have a feeling, unless they kill him, he is going to be more dangerous to them out of office than he ever was in office.

He will not take this lying down. If anyone thinks he is shamefully licking his wounds....think again.

BTW...the GOP no longer exists. Not after the way they have and haven't acted.

141 - 160 of 560 Posts