Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

401 - 420 of 560 Posts

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
OK, this is why editing a post is bad form. It makes people look like they are responding to nothing.

This is the link that was in KUSA's thread before the editing:

https://8kun.top/qresearch/res/12602708.html#12602774
I am not clicking on that link. His post is in the email notification. I dont want Uncle Sammys reeducation group coming after me due to that link going through my VPN in romania to here.
Please inject sarcasm...

Reactions: Denton

·
Banned
23,899 Posts
I am not clicking on that link. His post is in the email notification. I dont want Uncle Sammys reeducation group coming after me due to that link going through my VPN in romania to here.
Please inject sarcasm...
That's OK. I just didn't want people thinking I am some homeless man mumbling to himself.

·
Super Moderator
8,573 Posts
Please inject sarcasm...
Too late, you're here. That in itself is enough to get you sent to the camps. Plus they can see who you've voted for.

·
Banned
23,899 Posts
We all mumble to oursleves, its when you answer your mumbles, you may have issues...
Answering is OK, it's when you go to arguing with yourself the "people" throw a net over you and take you to Happy Acres. :vs_laugh:

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Saw a news blurb that Mitch and Schumer are in negotiations to form a deal to somehow share joint leadership in the Senate. Guess old Mitch is gonna sell us down the river and join in with the left. But of course "it's for the good of the country". I'm 100% sure it has nothing to do with Mitch's personal power or enriching his pocketbook.
"gonna sell us down the river"? Hell, the Turtle sold us down the river a long long time ago! He IS the Swamp!!!

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Just go ahead and vote Democrat.
The end result will be the same.

We need to rebuild the Republican Party thru the primaries, trying to get the most conservative candidate on the ballot.
When you can convince me that my vote will be counted accurately and fairly, I will worry about voting Republican again.

·
Registered
395 Posts
When you can convince me that my vote will be counted accurately and fairly, I will worry about voting Republican again.
That is what they hope. Enough of us will say to hell with voting, and they never lose another election. My faith in the process is at an all time low, but I will still vote every chance I can get. If it's a waste of my time its only an hour every 2 years.

Leave no stone unturned

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
That is what they hope. Enough of us will say to hell with voting, and they never lose another election. My faith in the process is at an all time low, but I will still vote every chance I can get. If it's a waste of my time its only an hour every 2 years.

Leave no stone unturned
Oh, don't misunderstand me. I am going to vote. I am just unlikely to vote for any deep-dwelling swamp-creatures just because they have an R after their names.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Oh, don't misunderstand me. I am going to vote. I am just unlikely to vote for any deep-dwelling swamp-creatures just because they have an R after their names.
If I recognize the name, very very likely they are not getting my vote. Sumbiches need to realize they represent the voice of the people, not their friggin wallets! The sell out rinos can represent my foot in their hind end! :vs_mad:

·
Administrator
14,680 Posts
Now that you mention it, you aren't the only crazy bastard around here. Heck, this place is a virtual crazy-house.
Nope. I'm not crazy.
I'm certified.

Reactions: KUSA and Denton
401 - 420 of 560 Posts