Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

381 - 400 of 560 Posts

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
Someone remind me what the Republicans did about all the social media censoring?

Yeah, I'm sure that will be a re-election rallying cry.

Why is it when the R's lose, they are always most vocal about what they are going to do....if they only had the power.

Sick of it.

·
Banned
23,899 Posts
Oh, now that DJT has made his farewell speech, I hope this make it clear just what those nut-job sites are worth. Nothing. You'd think they'd lose all followers after all the crap they spewed, but they won't. People will forget about all the erroneous theories and wait with bated breath for the next bag of garbage.

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
With the now entrenched election fraud, no serious competitor will ever win a challenge against the establishment candidate. It's done!
The only way a person with an R behind their name ever wins the Presidency again is if they have been completely vetted by everyone really in control.

They will never allow another "Trump-like" person to be "elected" again.

·
Super Moderator
3,016 Posts
Oh, now that DJT has made his farewell speech, I hope this make it clear just what those nut-job sites are worth. Nothing. You'd think they'd lose all followers after all the crap they spewed, but they won't. People will forget about all the erroneous theories and wait with bated breath for the next bag of garbage.
BUT, BUT, WAIT! You mean that patriotic mystic lady on Jim's video lied to me? Trump wasn't actually playing 3 dimensional chess? The miltary didn't actually arrest all the traitors and fly them to gitmo? No military tribunals?

·
Banned
23,899 Posts
I'd argue on that one.
They must have the confidence of the public. The Libertarian Party and the Constitution Party are better choices (The Constitution Party is my personal choice) yet they make no headway. Ergo, the public has confidence in the two major parties.

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
The only way a person with an R behind their name ever wins the Presidency again is if they have been completely vetted by everyone really in control.

They have to keep that charade going...a D wins...and R wins.

It keeps the sheep entertained and content.

Reactions: Denton

·
Banned
23,899 Posts
BUT, BUT, WAIT! You mean that patriotic mystic lady on Jim's video lied to me? Trump wasn't actually playing 3 dimensional chess? The miltary didn't actually arrest all the traitors and fly them to gitmo? No military tribunals?
At this point, the only thing I do believe is that Epstein didn't kill himself.

Speaking of Jim, I notice he hasn't been around in a while. I can understand. He bought into the BS to the point that he saw himself as the authority and took offence when someone didn't see things his way. I'd cancel my internet connection had I bought into all the BS like that.

·
Banned
23,899 Posts

Yup. What are the chances for another independently wealthy person with a insatiable desire for punishment will come along and fight the System?

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
At this point, the only thing I do believe is that Epstein didn't kill himself.

Speaking of Jim, I notice he hasn't been around in a while. I can understand. He bought into the BS to the point that he saw himself as the authority and took offence when someone didn't see things his way. I'd cancel my internet connection had I bought into all the BS like that.
People wanted something to believe in.

People have a very hard time coming to grips with watching the downfall of their country....right before their very eyes.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts

People have a very hard time coming to grips with watching the downfall of their country....right before their very eyes.
I think we are one of the only country which has the means to fight back. And, when I read about the Athens Battle, it made me see there were (maybe still are) people willing to go after wrong doers , regardless of the repercussions.

·
Banned
23,899 Posts

True, but sticking to reality is better and healthier. Right now, there are a lot of disillusioned people who are feeling very dejected. I don't blame them, I blame the peddlers or garbage.

·
Registered
9,062 Posts
I think we are one of the only country which has the means to fight back. And, when I read about the Athens Battle, it made me see there were (maybe still are) people willing to go after wrong doers , regardless of the repercussions.
The Turner diaries solution.

·
Super Moderator
3,016 Posts
Opposition requires a leader. Right now there is no viable opposition leader. Even if one appeared, there is almost no way to communicate with big tech censorship in play. And that is by design!

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,050 Posts
Yup. What are the chances for another independently wealthy person with a insatiable desire for punishment will come along and fight the System?
apple-refused-meeting-to-acquire-tesla-claims-elon-musk-in-tweet_resize_md.jpg

Reactions: KUSA

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
The Turner diaries solution.
That is a serious book. Apparently a guide book and many in the last week feel it was used as guidance for the attack on the capital too..
The media is actually saying this is what the White Supremacists used for the actual capital carnage. They are sending a message that is just plain wrong. Saying the people that hit the Capital are White Supremacists and Trump is part of it.. I am not a well read person, but, after seeing a few articles out there after searching this book, it amazes me how the media is given a pass when this kind of misinformation without facts can cause some issues down the line.

Reactions: Denton

·
Banned
23,899 Posts
381 - 400 of 560 Posts