Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

361 - 380 of 560 Posts

·
Administrator
14,702 Posts
Daily Wire reports that Trump wanted a farewell parade complete with marching band, 21 gun salute, red carpet and more.
Pentagon said no.
So much for the military top brass snapping to attention, saluting, and saying Sir, Yes Sir.

Reactions: inceptor

·
Super Moderator
9,746 Posts
Parkes has posted a few things this morning, but no supporting sources.
1. Some Chinese and Russian embassies in the US are under some form of communications block, either protocol or physical, not sure.
2. Military task force doing something off the Cali coast.
3. "Operation Mockingbird" has just been "actioned", (whatever "actioned" means is anyone's guess)

He claims that somebody gave the "go" today.
We'll see...
From Wikipedia:

Operation Mockingbird*is an alleged large-scale program of the*United States Central Intelligence Agency*(CIA) that began in the early years of the*Cold War*and attempted to manipulate news media for propaganda purposes.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,079 Posts
From Wikipedia:

Operation Mockingbird*is an alleged large-scale program of the*United States Central Intelligence Agency*(CIA) that began in the early years of the*Cold War*and attempted to manipulate news media for propaganda purposes.
Yeah, I'm familiar with what it is. What I'm struggling with is how it can be "actioned".
There's a video on YT somewhere showing dozens upon dozens of news reporters reciting, verbatim, the exact same story. Not just big organizations. It filters down to local stations even.
It's a bit unnerving.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #364 (Edited)
Daily Wire reports that Trump wanted a farewell parade complete with marching band, 21 gun salute, red carpet and more.
Pentagon said no.
So much for the military top brass snapping to attention, saluting, and saying Sir, Yes Sir.
Of course the Pentagon said no. Why would they give him a farewell parade if he is staying in office?

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Parkes has posted a few things this morning, but no supporting sources.
1. Some Chinese and Russian embassies in the US are under some form of communications block, either protocol or physical, not sure.
2. Military task force doing something off the Cali coast.
3. "Operation Mockingbird" has just been "actioned", (whatever "actioned" means is anyone's guess)

He claims that somebody gave the "go" today.
We'll see...
I thought he was in AZ helping sex trafficking victims today........ That must have been pushed back too...

·
Super Moderator
9,746 Posts
Yeah, I'm familiar with what it is. What I'm struggling with is how it can be "actioned".
There's a video on YT somewhere showing dozens upon dozens of news reporters reciting, verbatim, the exact same story. Not just big organizations. It filters down to local stations even.
It's a bit unnerving.
Yeah I've seen that video. Their scripts courtesy of their masters at the DNC.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
397 Posts
According to SP, MA, and the others, we were going to be at full war with China, missiles flying, no comms, EBS, no power, martial law, 100000 globalists imprisoned worldwide, tanks, check points, hell, maybe even the Loch Ness Monster thrown in for good measure.

Yet the sun will come up tomorrow, yes there will be an accelerated erosion of our Great Nation and our God given rights and liberties, and life will go on. We will continue prepping for whatever will come.

We still need to fight, because I don't want my yet-to-be-born grandchildren to be worse off than they already will be.

God Bless America!

Thank you President Donald John Trump! Thank you.

·
Registered
5,584 Posts
Watching Trump give his farewell address. It's all over boys.
I'll admit, I have not been watching this drama unfold. Yeah, I like Trump, but sometimes you want to read something other than the governmental childs' play.

I'm unsure on how this will end. Does this mean that Biden gets a chance to fill Trump's shoes?

·
Administrator
14,702 Posts
Now what?
Now someone forms the MAGA party and as a result splits the vote with republicans for the next 20 years ensuring Democrat domination.
We will shoot our selves in the ass to make us feel vindicated.

Trust me. Just watch.

Reactions: Denton

·
Registered
5,861 Posts
Now someone forms the MAGA party and as a result splits the vote with republicans for the next 20 years ensuring Democrat domination.

Trust me. Just watch.
You would rather keep doing the same thing and expecting different results?

·
Super Moderator
2,851 Posts

Trust me. Just watch.
the patriot party.

yeah. I agree that it might divide the republican party.. but the republican party is dead anyway. And the republican elites have been shooting their feet of for decades.

·
Administrator
14,702 Posts
the patriot party.

yeah. I agree that it might divide the republican party.. but the republican party is dead anyway. And the republican elites have been shooting their feet of for decades.
Just go ahead and vote Democrat.
The end result will be the same.

We need to rebuild the Republican Party thru the primaries, trying to get the most conservative candidate on the ballot.

·
Banned
23,899 Posts
Just go ahead and vote Democrat.
The end result will be the same.

We need to rebuild the Republican Party thru the primaries, trying to get the most conservative candidate on the ballot.
You are right on the money.
The two major parties have all the money and power and even though people talk bad about them, they also have the confidence of the public.

The RINOs have to be primaried out of office, but the RINOs have the backing of the Republican party and they have the money to beat those who are truly committed to the Constitution.

Where does that leave us. We know.

·
Registered
5,861 Posts
Mitch McConnell has 6 more years.

361 - 380 of 560 Posts