Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

341 - 360 of 560 Posts

·
Administrator
14,680 Posts
Thank you for taking time to look into your material on the matter. I guess sometimes we hate to think that great people can be laid low by common circumstances even when we see it repeatedly.
Although the 5th Infantry Division got its start in WWI, it was in WWII that we got the nickname Patton's Red Diamond Devils. Of all the divisions in the 3rd Army, Patton relied on the 4th Armored and 5th Infantry the most.
When I first started going to the reunions I met many WW2 guys, and every one was proud to have served under Patton, "The Old Man."
I read everything thing I can on the General and my beloved 5th Infantry Division.
The guy organizing this year's reunion is trying to get the General's grand daughter to be the keynote speaker at the Saturday night banquet.
I can't wait.

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
Watched this a few months ago. Pretty interesting.

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,047 Posts
Ok, I'll play your game.
Trump has about 48 hours left as of this moment.
Let's say he gives "the order" now.
It will take time to mobilize the troops, get their various missions assigned.
This can be milked for several days, until Trump is no longer CIC.
It's not my game. It's the thread title.
If he gave "the order" now, he'd have people in place now.
No chance in this world that, IF all of this ends up being true, that it hasn't been planned out to the finest detail for months, if not years.
The whole theory is based on the story that existing generals put the plan together, and tapped Trump to run as a last ditch effort before they had to correct things militarily.
It was never thought to be just the fevered dream of an egomaniac.

If it plays out as the theory suggest, there will be no milking. It will happen fast, the military will take over during the interregnum, and they will disclose the true results of the election showing Donald Trump to be the next president of the United States. He will be sworn in, and we proceed as a constitutional republic, but with the corrupt actors behind bars.

"If it plays out", that is...

·
Super Moderator
8,572 Posts
It's not my game. It's the thread title.
If he gave "the order" now, he'd have people in place now.
No chance in this world that, IF all of this ends up being true, that it hasn't been planned out to the finest detail for months, if not years.
The whole theory is based on the story that existing generals put the plan together, and tapped Trump to run as a last ditch effort before they had to correct things militarily.
It was never thought to be just the fevered dream of an egomaniac.

If it plays out as the theory suggest, there will be no milking. It will happen fast, the military will take over during the interregnum, and they will disclose the true results of the election showing Donald Trump to be the next president of the United States. He will be sworn in, and we proceed as a constitutional republic, but with the corrupt actors behind bars.

"If it plays out", that is...
Right now speculation abounds. There is little to nothing the average bloke (I was gonna say Joe but now I would rather not use THAT reference) can do. All we can really do is sit back and watch the show. As with most shows, you rarely know how it's gonna turn out. That is unless the butler did it.

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
Thank you for taking time to look into your material on the matter. I guess sometimes we hate to think that great people can be laid low by common circumstances even when we see it repeatedly.
This is so true. Sometimes people get hit with the unexpected..
Not military, but Michael Schumacher, 7 time formula one world champion, super athlete, falls during a skiing accident. Goes into a medical induced Coma for several years. Just like that..
Every moment is precious. Live it.

Reactions: KUSA and stevekozak

·
Registered
11,794 Posts
Right now speculation abounds. There is little to nothing the average bloke (I was gonna say Joe but now I would rather not use THAT reference) can do. All we can really do is sit back and watch the show. As with most shows, you rarely know how it's gonna turn out. That is unless the butler did it.
It's like watching a train wreck in slow motion. You know it's going to end badly but there ain't a damn thing you can do but watch, and that's the shame of all this.

·
Administrator
14,680 Posts
Well, it’s 7:15 AM and I’m off to work just like any other day.
Any other normal day.

Reactions: inceptor

·
Registered
11,794 Posts
All this security and all those troops in Washington is all show for the sheeple. Not one damn thing will happen to Joe or the Ho's precious little heads. The train wreck will begin Thursday starting with a flurry of EO's and a lot of gloating.

Reactions: stevekozak

·
Super Moderator
3,012 Posts
Saw a news blurb that Mitch and Schumer are in negotiations to form a deal to somehow share joint leadership in the Senate. Guess old Mitch is gonna sell us down the river and join in with the left. But of course “it’s for the good of the country”. I’m 100% sure it has nothing to do with Mitch’s personal power or enriching his pocketbook.

·
Super Moderator
9,047 Posts
Well, it's 7:15 AM and I'm off to work just like any other day.
Any other normal day.
I hope you have a great day, unaffected by any oddity or unplanned activities.
:tango_face_wink:

·
Super Moderator
2,833 Posts
Saw a news blurb that Mitch and Schumer are in negotiations to form a deal to somehow share joint leadership in the Senate. Guess old Mitch is gonna sell us down the river and join in with the left. But of course "it's for the good of the country". I'm 100% sure it has nothing to do with Mitch's personal power or enriching his pocketbook.
I think Mitch has been selling us down the river for many years. All to protect his career and power.

·
Super Moderator
2,833 Posts
I’ll be surprised if anything happens today or tomorrow.

All the destruction will take place in the next 2-4 years... a slow death.

I should add, the destruction will probably take place over the next decades as the republicans whimps will stand by and watch or they will screw things up themselves, as normal. You know..that military saying.........................

·
Registered
9,062 Posts
I made a last minute grocery run this morning. Now the car goes back into the garage and will not be coming out for the next few days. Waiting to see how all this craziness plays out.
Today I am going to the town dump and the post office, not going anywhere else until next Monday.

I will be keeping away from the big city for sure, bad COVID case rise and left wing nut cases demanding stuff from slow Joe and hoe.

·
Super Moderator
9,047 Posts
Parkes has posted a few things this morning, but no supporting sources.
1. Some Chinese and Russian embassies in the US are under some form of communications block, either protocol or physical, not sure.
2. Military task force doing something off the Cali coast.
3. "Operation Mockingbird" has just been "actioned", (whatever "actioned" means is anyone's guess)

He claims that somebody gave the "go" today.
We'll see...

341 - 360 of 560 Posts