Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
321 - 340 of 560 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
I heard that there is a POSSIBILITY of a media / tech blackout around this time in the movie... I'm not sure about some of this stuff, but the fact remains, I have been shown some stuff over a year ago in writing and on the phone, that finally came to pass. I find it interesting that you can show me the future in any form.
just saying it could still turn out to be prophetic.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #322 ·
I heard that there is a POSSIBILITY of a media / tech blackout around this time in the movie... I'm not sure about some of this stuff, but the fact remains, I have been shown some stuff over a year ago in writing and on the phone, that finally came to pass. I find it interesting that you can show me the future in any form.
just saying it could still turn out to be prophetic.
You're starting to sound like a conspiracy theorist.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
If what many of us think "should" happen, does happen...those making it happen would be foolish not to have a media/communications blackout during the event.

Come back on when the indictments have been served, along with the counts of treason or whatever the charges are.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #324 ·
If what many of us think "should" happen, does happen...those making it happen would be foolish not to have a media/communications blackout during the event.

Come back on when the indictments have been served, along with the counts of treason or whatever the charges are.
That's mighty keen thinking you got there. If the lights do go out, do you think it will be at the very end of the movie when the credits are rolling?

·
Registered
426 Posts
guys, I don't know how to lean on this one. But I will say I am more than ready for the credits to ROLL!
I am not a conspiracy theorist per se, but I have seen some things in my life that at the time could
not be explained with reason or logic... I have seen some stuff that while it made sense it turned
out to be bunk. I have also seen some out right sh t that turned out to be true. As I have said before, I am listening for the fat lady.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
It's got to be at the start of the movie when they introduce the stars and the director/producer....lol.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
I'm trying to think if there has been a bigger deal in my 65 years. I don't think so. Even the Kennedy assassination....yeah, big deal but I'm not sure it was this big.

Or, on the other side of the coin...we are all full of it and the dems are just trying to create a narrative.

Reactions: KUSA

·
Administrator
15,382 Posts
Not trying to be a thorn in your side but since we're here.....:devil::vs_peace:

Let's keep the politics out of it then.

How can you in one breath say we have no reason to be in other countries fighting wars but in another breath say this war was just?

I bet there a lot of people around the world who would love to see some fatigue green with an American flag patch on it....saving them.
You are entirely correct. I should have said our cause was honorable.
The last just war this country fought was WWII, which was good versus evil for the control of the entire world.
Korea was self defense, we were attacked first. Although a case could be made as to why we were there to begin with.
Vietnam was fought to help an ally to keep their freedom from actual communist aggression.
Panama in 1989 could have been handled diplomatically, but Bush the Elder had a hard on for Noriega, and invaded.
Grenada scant months later was a hostage rescue.
Gulf War I in 1991 was a noble cause, a wide coalition of nations repelled an invasion of a neutral country by one of the largest armies in the world.
Afghanistan, beginning in October 2001 was allegedly to hunt down 9/11 terrorists, although all of them were Saudi's.
Iraq was started on either a lie or misinformation, whichever you personally subscribe to. But when no WMD's were ever found we still stayed on for many years. Still there in fact.

Having personally been shot at, I naturally am leery to send our young men and women into combat unless the reasons are sound.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
I'm trying to think if there has been a bigger deal in my 65 years. I don't think so. Even the Kennedy assassination....yeah, big deal but I'm not sure it was this big.

Or, on the other side of the coin...we are all full of it and the dems are just trying to create a narrative.
On the other hand...9/11 was pretty big.

Reactions: KUSA

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
uhh, tomorrow is the reverse of 9/11 tomorrows date is 1/19 symbolism?
Pretty big day historically...

379 Theodosius installed as co-emperor of the Eastern Roman Empire
973 Pope Benedictus VI elected
1419 French city of Rouen surrenders to Henry V in Hundred Years' War
1493 France cedes Roussillon & Cerdagne to Spain by treaty of Barcelona
1511 Italian city Mirandola surrenders to the French
1520 Sten Sture the Younger, Regent of Sweden, is mortally wounded at the Battle of Bogesund
1547 Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey, is executed in the Tower of London for treason
1607 San Agustin Church in Manila is officially completed; the oldest church in the Philippines

·
Administrator
15,382 Posts
I did some searching. This is the article I had read. American Thinker for what it is worth:
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2012/11/the_mysterious_death_of_gen_george_s_patton.html
Taking a quick look at my bookshelves, I got down Patton's biography by Ladislas Farago "Patton, Ordeal and Truimph", Ivan Obolensky Publisher, 1964, 855 pages.
The chapter "And a Time to Die" gives a detailed account. Patton and some comrades are going on a hunting trip. He has already been removed from command of the Third Army by General Eisenhower because of his repeated statements saying the Americans should rearm the Germans, and together both should fight the Soviets.
As they are going down a country lane at about 30 mph, a big truck is coming the other way at about 15 mph, apparently slowing down to turn into a driveway on the left side of the road. It was 11:48 AM on December 9, 1945. There is "litter of the recent war piled everywhere" according to Farago.
Patton, talking with his companions says "How awful war is! Look at all those derelict vehicles, Hap!"
Reacting automatically, Patton's driver, PFC Horace L. Woodring, also looked away from the road. At that moment, T/5 Robert L. Thompson, the truck driver, signaled that he was turning left into the road to his Quartermaster Corps unit.
Patton's driver turned his attention back to the road. Seeing the truck, he jammed on the brakes and turned sharply, as did the truck driver. It appeared to be a minor accident, and all seemed to be unhurt, except Patton. He was thrown forward, then hurled back, breaking his neck and paralyzing him.
He died in the hospital at 5:50 PM on Dec 21st after a series of embolisms affected his heart and he died of acute heart failure.

Another biographer, Charles Whiting, "Patton's Last Battle", Jove Books, 1987 gives pretty much the same details, and then spends 5 pages discussing murder rumors.
He sums up with a quote from a Fred Ayers of the FBI "Logic as well as investigative findings dictate that this must have been an accident.One does not hit a car carrying the intended victim of assasination with a truck at low speed and from an angle. Nor does one normally choose a second vehicle as a murder weapon. It is uncertain, and it may be the murderer who is killed, not his target. Also, I was told that the driver of the truck in question felt such deep remorse that he later attempted suicide."

Yet, the rumors persist to this day.

The Piper Cub incident mentioned in the American Thinker involved a Spitfire flown by an inexperienced Polish volunteer serving with the RAF, April 21, 1945.
There was also the incident May 3, 1945 when an oxcart coming out of a blind lane almost hit Patton's jeep.

I have studied Patton extensively, and I do not believe his death was anything but a tragic accident.

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Taking a quick look at my bookshelves, I got down Patton's biography by Ladislas Farago "Patton, Ordeal and Truimph", Ivan Obolensky Publisher, 1964, 855 pages.
The chapter "And a Time to Die" gives a detailed account. Patton and some comrades are going on a hunting trip. He has already been removed from command of the Third Army by General Eisenhower because of his repeated statements saying the Americans should rearm the Germans, and together both should fight the Soviets.
As they are going down a country lane at about 30 mph, a big truck is coming the other way at about 15 mph, apparently slowing down to turn into a driveway on the left side of the road. It was 11:48 AM on December 9, 1945. There is "litter of the recent war piled everywhere" according to Farago.
Patton, talking with his companions says "How awful war is! Look at all those derelict vehicles, Hap!"
Reacting automatically, Patton's driver, PFC Horace L. Woodring, also looked away from the road. At that moment, T/5 Robert L. Thompson, the truck driver, signaled that he was turning left into the road to his Quartermaster Corps unit.
Patton's driver turned his attention back to the road. Seeing the truck, he jammed on the brakes and turned sharply, as did the truck driver. It appeared to be a minor accident, and all seemed to be unhurt, except Patton. He was thrown forward, then hurled back, breaking his neck and paralyzing him.
He died in the hospital at 5:50 PM on Dec 21st after a series of embolisms affected his heart and he died of acute heart failure.

Another biographer, Charles Whiting, "Patton's Last Battle", Jove Books, 1987 gives pretty much the same details, and then spends 5 pages discussing murder rumors.
He sums up with a quote from a Fred Ayers of the FBI "Logic as well as investigative findings dictate that this must have been an accident.One does not hit a car carrying the intended victim of assasination with a truck at low speed and from an angle. Nor does one normally choose a second vehicle as a murder weapon. It is uncertain, and it may be the murderer who is killed, not his target. Also, I was told that the driver of the truck in question felt such deep remorse that he later attempted suicide."

Yet, the rumors persist to this day.

The Piper Cub incident mentioned in the American Thinker involved a Spitfire flown by an inexperienced Polish volunteer serving with the RAF, April 21, 1945.
There was also the incident May 3, 1945 when an oxcart coming out of a blind lane almost hit Patton's jeep.

I have studied Patton extensively, and I do not believe his death was anything but a tragic accident.
Thank you for taking time to look into your material on the matter. I guess sometimes we hate to think that great people can be laid low by common circumstances even when we see it repeatedly.

321 - 340 of 560 Posts