Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

301 - 320 of 560 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
chances of an influx of self-inflicted lead poisoning increase in 48 hrs? on one side or the other...... some have vested 4 years into the belief.

·
Administrator
14,680 Posts
Speaking of conspiracy theories: Unrelated (probably) but I once read a theory that General George S. Patton was murdered (or at the very least allowed to unnecessarily die) around the time of his car accident. As a student of the man, what is your take on that?
A car accident, from the accounts I have read.
It would make no sense to murder him as he was no longer in command of any troops at that time.
His orders had been cut sending him back to the US, he was on a farewell tour of the units he did command during the war.

And you no doubt realize by now I am not a big conspiracy theorist.:tango_face_smile:

·
Administrator
14,680 Posts
chances of an influx of self-inflicted lead poisoning increase in 48 hrs? on one side or the other...... some have vested 4 years into the belief.
Maybe Trump will have a car accident on the way out of town.

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
It would make no sense to murder him as he was no longer in command of any troops at that time.
His orders had been cut sending him back to the US, he was on a farewell tour of the units he did command during the war.

And you no doubt realize by now I am not a big conspiracy theorist.:tango_face_smile:
The theory I read was that he was talking a lot about how Russia was the real enemy that needed to be vanquished while they still could be, and they (the ever ubiquitous "they") wanted him silenced as he was not one to shut up when told. I thought it interesting. And, yep, I do realize you don't like conspiracy theories, which somewhat puzzles me as the .gov forced you into a "pick up the soap" situation some 50ish years ago. Me, I see boogie-men under beds I have not even bought yet! :vs_laugh:

·
Administrator
14,680 Posts
AP is reporting that the FBI is vetting all 25,000 NG troops, fearing an “insider attack.”
I’m on my phone at lunchtime and can not supply a link.
AP and Western Journal have it featured.

·
Administrator
14,680 Posts
The theory I read was that he was talking a lot about how Russia was the real enemy that needed to be vanquished while they still could be, and they (the ever ubiquitous "they") wanted him silenced as he was not one to shut up when told. I thought it interesting. And, yep, I do realize you don't like conspiracy theories, which somewhat puzzles me as the .gov forced you into a "pick up the soap" situation some 50ish years ago. Me, I see boogie-men under beds I have not even bought yet! :vs_laugh:
Actually, our cause in Vietnam was just, it can be measured by the sheer numbers of refugees after April 1975.
But just like everything else in life politicians will screw up anything they meddle with.

Reactions: StratMaster

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
AP is reporting that the FBI is vetting all 25,000 NG troops, fearing an "insider attack."
I'm on my phone at lunchtime and can not supply a link.
AP and Western Journal have it featured.
I listened to an FBI guy this morning saying...there is no way the FBI can vet all these folks in the amount of time needed.
They can tell if you have been arrested in the past and if you are on some government watch list.
He said there is no way to check what you have said on social media platforms, who you follow, etc, etc, etc.

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
Actually, our cause in Vietnam was just, it can be measured by the sheer numbers of refugees after April 1975.
But just like everything else in life politicians will screw up anything they meddle with.
Not trying to be a thorn in your side but since we're here.....:devil::vs_peace:

Let's keep the politics out of it then.

How can you in one breath say we have no reason to be in other countries fighting wars but in another breath say this war was just?

I bet there a lot of people around the world who would love to see some fatigue green with an American flag patch on it....saving them.

·
Administrator
14,680 Posts
I listened to an FBI guy this morning saying...there is no way the FBI can vet all these folks in the amount of time needed.
They can tell if you have been arrested in the past and if you are on some government watch list.
He said there is no way to check what you have said on social media platforms, who you follow, etc, etc, etc.
Probably a government distraction. To either keep people from excessive worry, or more likely to get people in line with the loss of liberty and freedom about to come down. Biden will say it's to keep everyone safe, and the sheep will buy into it.

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
Why is it always DEMOCRATS that don't trust our military?

Anyone remember this?

U.S. Marines waiting for Defense Secretary Leon Panetta to speak at Camp Leatherneck in Afghanistan Wednesday were ordered to leave the room and place their weapons outside.

The request, relayed by Sgt. Maj. Brandon Hall, was unusual because it's not customary to disarm for a defense secretary visit, but the Marines did as they were told. About two dozen unarmed Afghan soldiers also were in attendance.

·
Registered
2,624 Posts

I did some searching. This is the article I had read. American Thinker for what it is worth:
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2012/11/the_mysterious_death_of_gen_george_s_patton.html

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
Little more than a fender bender but....

The article does raise some questions.

download (61).jpg

·
Administrator
14,680 Posts
Reactions: stevekozak

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
You might consider using this one also. I found it quite enlightening. :vs_laugh:

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/b...tch&utm_medium=email&utm_source=zh_newsletter
On that same note, many of us feel the exodus from blue states to red states is intentional. We all know that....when these liberals move to a state that has far fewer regulations and far fewer taxes, the still tend to vote the way they did from wherever they came from.

They voted these imbeciles into office, who in turn make their liberal shangri-la a hell-hole, then they leave because they don't like what they voted for.

Then, they vote to make the new and better place as much like the old place as they can.

Rinse and repeat.

If I was a liberal in charge of the plan, I'd want my followers to disperse to as many places as possible.

301 - 320 of 560 Posts