Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Blaze use to be a good consolidator of news and info. NOW HOWEVER it is a advertisement presenter that offers some news. Every page is loaded with ads, click bait, and content that promotes sex to sell ad clicks

It is no longer concerned about getting news out it is about getting clicks

I use to love Glen Beck... I still like him but he has changed...

·
Registered
6,324 Posts
Glen got me interested in politics...I hate him for that...lol.
I watched and listened intently when he was on CNN and then FOX.
He put a lot of the puzzle pieces together no one else was talking about.
He opened my eyes about how the circle of corruption works.

He then started to get a little heavy (for me) with religion.
He then started to get too big for his britches...$$$$$
He has flipped one too many times on President Trump.

Today, I find myself not trusting him as he seems more interested in $$ than doing what he used to do.

Reactions: KUSA and AquaHull

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
You can say all the crap you want about the man but he's done a great service to all of us in the last few years. Wonder where we would be without him. Who else would step up?? What Fox news would taken up the slack, yeah right.

Do agree that Beck wanders from time to time. However some of his specials are excellent and have a lot of info I don't see anywhere else.

I also don't really like Trump. He has WAY to big of a mouth and ego. If he could have just toned it down a little bit we wouldn't be in the situation we are now. Kind of blame his big mouth for Brandon getting elected. Hope he doesn't run again.

·
Administrator
15,445 Posts
He "went downhill' when he left Fox News.
What was that, about 7 or 8 years ago?

And you're right about Trump.
The True Believers are going to love him regardless, but he's the kiss of death among independents.
He won't win if he runs.

Reactions: BamaDOC

·
Registered
6,324 Posts
Kind of blame his big mouth for Brandon getting elected.

He could have had the demeanor of Mr. Rogers and they still would have moved heaven and earth (and cheated) to get him out of office.

He upset their generations-long building of the apple cart.
He had to go.

Reactions: BamaDOC and KUSA

·
Registered
7,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Glen got me interested in politics...I hate him for that...lol.
I watched and listened intently when he was on CNN and then FOX.
He put a lot of the puzzle pieces together no one else was talking about.
He opened my eyes about how the circle of corruption works.

He then started to get a little heavy (for me) with religion.
He then started to get too big for his britches...$$$$$
He has flipped one too many times on President Trump.

Today, I find myself not trusting him as he seems more interested in $$ than doing what he used to do.
I understand that

·
Registered
7,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You can say all the crap you want about the man but he's done a great service to all of us in the last few years. Wonder where we would be without him. Who else would step up?? What Fox news would taken up the slack, yeah right.

Do agree that Beck wanders from time to time. However some of his specials are excellent and have a lot of info I don't see anywhere else.

I also don't really like Trump. He has WAY to big of a mouth and ego. If he could have just toned it down a little bit we wouldn't be in the situation we are now. Kind of blame his big mouth for Brandon getting elected. Hope he doesn't run again.
Yes, he also woke me up about some stuff...but then like a train hauling my favorite beer it went off the track and made a mess.

Glen was great with his white board and marker and drawing the lines...

he is still a great guy, he is just lost in his own head and the website is starting to be to monetized

·
Registered
10,923 Posts
Yes, he also woke me up about some stuff...but then like a train hauling my favorite beer it went off the track and made a mess.

Glen was great with his white board and marker and drawing the lines...

he is still a great guy, he is just lost in his own head and the website is starting to be to monetized
Glenn and I are very tight pals and I try to catch his radio show on AM near each morning.
Outerwear Jacket Event T-shirt Selfie

·
Registered
10,923 Posts
The Blaze seems to be going through a transition period; I really hope it gets back to being what it was. I have high hopes with Beck and Levin on the same platform.
None of the pundits can hold a candle to Rush. They might as well quit trying. They all hover on being boring. Now this guy is interesting and highly articulate.

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
Ever since he plunged his face into cheetos to protest Trump being elected, he has been a waste of time to listen to. Once he changed his mind and started supporting Trump, it made him look an even bigger fool.

·
Registered
8,033 Posts
Beck is talking about this a few minnows ago

• All workers covered by Biden's new coronavirus vaccine mandate must get their final dose January 4 of the new year
  • By that date, all unvaccinated employers at companies with at least 100 workers will have to have started at least weekly testing
  • The new rule will be enforced by OSHA and enforced through
    • planned inspections – just as all other workplace rules are enforced
    • Violators will face a fine no more than $13,653 for each employee who is not vaccinated or tested weekly and repeat offenders will face a fine up to $136,532
    • As president-elect last December, Biden vowed he would not impose vaccine mandates on private industry

·
Registered
6,324 Posts
Seems we have a member that is a bit....out of balance, shall we say.
How childish.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts