Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning (too early to recall) I became a great-grandfather.
The boy, mom, dad and my son and his wife (I would have said daughter but that sounds weird - even to me) are all doing well.
My son and daughter (in-law) are moving to new digs this month and their son and daughter-in-law are moving too. What a way to start out life with a new baby.....

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Woo Hoo!!! Congratulations! :)

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Congratulations That is great

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Congrats.

No kids of my own, but I agree. I prep for the next generation. I may one day have kids, and it'll be a nice feeling to be able to provide for them in hard times :)

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Congrats Paul. Our Granddaughter is coming up on 23 months old and added greatly to my desire to make sure my family is safe and sound.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone - I didn't really do much - it's the young-uns that put in the work. I just get to spoil him rotten and then send him home. :)

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Thanks everyone - I didn't really do much - it's the young-uns that put in the work. I just get to spoil him rotten and then send him home. :)
LOL, That's the best part! Congratulations!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Congrats! One of the main reasons I am prepping is so I can protect my two nieces and my nephew in a SHTF scenario.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Congratulations! I know I never cared about prepping until I had kids to keep safe. They sure are a blessing...and the future. Enjoy that grandbaby! :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts