Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,700 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving. I hope everyone has a really good day. I will have been cooking for hours by the time I am done.

Reactions: paraquack

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
I will have been cooking for hours by the time I am done.

Ha-ha, Auntie. At least I watched some average football--and the Packers weren't even tabbed to provide a short speech or a lead-in for upcoming games. Looks like we got a light touch of snow this morning, but other than that its gray and colorless. I tried to watch some football, but most of the morning fare was a parade.

·
Registered
8,034 Posts
I will have been cooking for hours by the time I am done.

Ha-ha, Auntie. At least I watched some average football--and the Packers weren't even tabbed to provide a short speech or a lead-in for upcoming games. Looks like we got a light touch of snow this morning, but other than that its gray and colorless. I tried to watch some football, but most of the morning fare was a parade.
daBear's :cool:

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Thankfulness
On Thanksgiving 2021
Should have put this down yesterday.
First I’m thankful that I and my family live in the freest and strongest country in the world. Where we have the choices to live, work, worship and partake in those things that we as a family (not some Government thug) decide to do.
Second, I’m thankful for that 1775/76 band of misfits that founded the country we now know as the United States of America. I’m thankful for their courage, foresight and determination to see their actions thru even during times of despair and hopelessness.
Third, I’m thankful for my ancestors who almost 400 years ago decided to leave their country of birth and seek their fortune and freedom in a new world.
Fourth, I’m thankful for my parents and grandparents, who guided me on the path to becoming the person that I am today. It’s way too late to thank them, but I’m pretty sure that they’re looking down as I type this.
Lastly, I’m thankful for all my fellow Americans who today 400 years after that first Thanksgiving continue to make this country what it has become and will be in the future that our grandchildren will live to see.

Sarge

Reactions: paraquack
1 - 7 of 7 Posts