Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Yeah, that is not reasonable to me and a violation. Unless there was a documented history of drug dealing, and they actually found evidence would that even be close to reasonable to me. And even then, they should have took them in to a secure, private location and not done it on the side of the road.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Should have been aressted first? That would have happened without a warrant.
If it is true they should be fired dept sued! And a civil suit next!
Take them for everything! Next no more law enforcement jobs ever.

It seems to me that there is less and honor among law enforcement anymore.
Not all 99% are very good ones. But some use the badge as a pathway to ganster us
But a thought just came to me, the libs think that anyone in uniform is trustworthy,
And they want to take our guns!!
And leave us unarmed against them

·
Super Moderator
9,365 Posts
It's all over the news here and it's been referred to the Dallas County prosecutor. They were stopped for throwing cigarette butts out of the window. Go figure.

·
Registered
296 Posts
a cop here was just convicted of kidnapping sexual assault and something else. . . he made some lady have sex with him in his patrol car!! just disgusting!!

·
Registered
311 Posts
^^^^ we do but defending yourself against cops like that will earn
You a trip to huntsville to see ole sparky!!!!
If they can prove this in a court of law, then let the judge stick em for all they can get.
Because even though we love our guns we also love the law.
Its not the best but its all we have, its slow but for the most part it works,
There are bad apples in every job but one MUST still RESPECT the law.

GOD dosent like unfair weights and measures, he will make it right and when he puts it on
ya! it sticks...... No matter it will come out.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
But there is no law that allows that. I mean its all over. Just not all at one place. The police are suppose to protect you.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
it starts by being willing TO. we all have plans. But right now we need to think Locally then we can think more globally. Were not alone in this I assure you. A victory for your efforts noway. But right now this stuffs gonna keep happening every day until we stand up say enough is enough.

We are airing our grievances and they are unheard. What other options are there going to be left next week, next month, next year. After the guns are gone.

Kinder gentler ways of change have been proposed and yet there is no word they have even heard them. What do we need to do to make them hear that we want change and more of it in a direction that supports what this country was founded on.

We have been respectful and not intruded into there schemes and irresponsible governing. Are we truly being American by turning a blind eye and doing nothing.

These are horrid crimes by an under regulated paramilitary police force (no offense to red blooded honest LEO's) They will continue this behavior abetted if we lie like dogs on the porch.

Comments welcome

1 - 14 of 14 Posts