Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

Texas State Militia

3K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Goin Home 
#1 ·
I was wondering if any of my fellow Texans are, or have considered joining a Texas militia. From time to time I think about joining. Today I was looking at the Texas State Militia, I am in the South Texas Costal Unit area, more specifically Independence Company area. So what are y'all's thoughts?

#4 ·
I've always been a fan of the 4 man independent crew, doing what they think is right and with no overlord planning anything.

No head to cut off, no traitor to infiltrate, its basically vigilante justice, but with prayer and common sense it would be very effective.

#5 ·
I've always been a fan of the 4 man independent crew, doing what they think is right and with no overlord planning anything.

No head to cut off, no traitor to infiltrate, its basically vigilante justice, but with prayer and common sense it would be very effective.
Right on the mark. Create a fire team, which becomes part of a squad that finds a platoon. Vet along the way when building.

Do NOT trust prefabricated organizations.

#8 ·
So WHO do you recommend that one should "pray" to?

The majority of "prayer" these days is satanic and ignored by the One True God... Who only answers to the Name of Jesus

Folks can pray to mary all they want and the Lord ain't even listening to that at all cause it's not His ways of being and doing right.

Details matter...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.