Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

Texas get together.

4K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  inceptor 
#1 ·
I've been thinking about this for some time. There are a far amount of us spread all over. What are your thoughts about doing something like this?

#2 ·
Did similar things in a previous incarnation as a bbq enthusiast who hung on the cooking forums. We called em Q fests and invited everybody. Had one guy who flew in from Hiwaya and the head cooks drove up from Florididdy. It was a blast. Fist one came at a bbq joint in NM..then one of our old pals passed shortly after that so we started having them in his honor. That was held a camp ground in Glenrose. Then the next year they move it to Morton Mississippi. Too far for old folks to drive..lol.

#4 ·
I think we have enough in the immediate vicinity of DFW to have a mini prepper fest down at the Sports Grill in Hurst. Its owned by a huge ex pro football player who is very gentle hearted and gets along good with all the local cops. Weds special is wings and mexican platters but the price goes up at 2 PM. Best to hit the place around 11 AM. Weds will work for me. Pick a date..lol. If anybody is late they will have to set at a table because the bar fills up fast
Bronco's Sports Bar -

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.