Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
where will you be camping and for how many? what is the landscape for your campsite, the weather. will you be hiking in or bring yer car?
i went to walmart and bought a boy scout tent for my bug out, its light and will shelter two and was 22 bux.

when i go to the race track, i have cots n stuff cause i stay for about 3-4 days. if weather permits and i am just staying a day i just bring up my cot and sleep under the stars next to my buddies about 30-75 of us. this is my willow spring turn four set up. complete with my truck and pink trailer, yammy vino 125, ttle 125 and some one is out on my 82 yammy exciter.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
okay those are big and dont hid well, are you looking to bug out in the snow and weather or take yer fam camping.
Jim did a great thread on tents

REI,taerget walmart, whats your budget? also they have survival and wilderness forums

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
shotlady has you covered ,there are so many small self contained pop ups out there. But avoid the bright new colors the idea is not to be seen.
Coleman make a few that are good at blending in.
Being Army son keeps army modern mummy bags in the car trunk better than a tent by far. Muilt part system they will keep you warm and dry no madder the weather.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts