Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
State of Grace
6,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My daughter tells me there's rumors they're going to go to the "attic of the wind," like the way toilet paper did in 2020 and baby formula has now in 2022.

Is this true?
We have those Diva (menstrual) cups for the girls go bags but now I'm thinking maybe we should get a few more.

I'm just putting this out there. Has anyone else heard about the shortage?

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
10,608 Posts
I think this is a rumor that got out of hand.
Think of all the things that would be impacted in the cotton industry before tampons. We aren't seeing that happening.
No evidence yet.

·
Registered
78 Posts
The supply chain.....there are supplies on the shelves right now but few are going to be replaced. Orders have come in that were placed last year. These are last year's supplies. When I learned of just in time delivery years ago, I thought "what a stupid idea" make sure you check dates on foods and watch out for the milk that has been double stamped. -first hand experience. Get your pet food and livestock food piled up. I'm not sure, I haven't investigated if Brandon went through with this yet but he wants to increase the amount of ethanol in the fuel which will hurt engines and the, well, planet not to mention we could be using the corn for feed. Or hell whiskey. Everyone this time next year is going to be wanting some escape from this. I learned in the military long ago when faced with an impossible situation it is better to dive in head first as hard and as fast as you can. In other words I learned to say [email protected]%k it. So India is the main producer of cotton, US is the next producer and EXPORTER what makes you think biden will let the US keep that if he is keeping the EU full of our strategic supply???? Plus you add in the diesel ,the transportation, the West Coast dock workers 22000 going on strike....... HOUSTON we have a problem. And don't forget about the popcorn.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Any one who can sew should learn how to make pads like how we made masks during the height of the pandemic. If this gets bad I will be making some for family members, they can be washed and reused for months.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Trust me, the Big
My daughter tells me there's rumors they're going to go to the "attic of the wind," like the way toilet paper did in 2020 and baby formula has now in 2022.

Is this true?
We have those Diva (menstrual) cups for the girls go bags but now I'm thinking maybe we should get a few more.

Is this true?

Trust me, the Fat Cats will say that it has nothing to do with the fact that the Vaxx messes up the Women Parts.

·
Registered
5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
10,608 Posts
What I find interesting is how people that formerly distrusted Everything that the Government said or did rushed out to put that junk in their bodies.:rolleyes:
Right?
The Trump-backed vaccine produced by the same companies the left spent the previous decade calling "big pharma".... was openly and gleefully accepted by leftists and used as a club against their opponents.
All the while, Trump supporters took a step back and gave it a raised eyebrow before deciding to take it or not, and didn't hold it against anyone who chose not to.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts