Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
Staying alive
515 Posts
I'm working on it with my son. He likes to help me with my preps and seems interested in it. I try to make it fun for him and haven't yet fully explained why I do it. He's only 8 so I don't need him worrying about things instead of enjoying his childhood. If SHTF it will definitely be tougher on children, especially if they're not part of a group with other kids or don't have any siblings.

·
Registered
378 Posts
As
I'm working on it with my son. He likes to help me with my preps and seems interested in it. I try to make it fun for him and haven't yet fully explained why I do it. He's only 8 so I don't need him worrying about things instead of enjoying his childhood. If SHTF it will definitely be tougher on children, especially if they're not part of a group with other kids or don't have any siblings.
As if he past year hasn’t been hard enough on him.

I don’t envy you having to bring up a young one these days. Hard enough to guide my 20+ yr olds.

Reactions: Nick
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.