Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
I have been thinking about this and I might make an add on portion for games, kids, young adults etc as an addon to the site.

thanks for the interest!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I found this Survival Activity Guide for Kids it was free. My kids are excited to bring it camping this summer and try to compete all the activities. Here is the link: funsurvivalguide

·
Banned
Staying alive
515 Posts
I'm working on it with my son. He likes to help me with my preps and seems interested in it. I try to make it fun for him and haven't yet fully explained why I do it. He's only 8 so I don't need him worrying about things instead of enjoying his childhood. If SHTF it will definitely be tougher on children, especially if they're not part of a group with other kids or don't have any siblings.

·
Registered
378 Posts
As
I'm working on it with my son. He likes to help me with my preps and seems interested in it. I try to make it fun for him and haven't yet fully explained why I do it. He's only 8 so I don't need him worrying about things instead of enjoying his childhood. If SHTF it will definitely be tougher on children, especially if they're not part of a group with other kids or don't have any siblings.
As if he past year hasn’t been hard enough on him.

I don’t envy you having to bring up a young one these days. Hard enough to guide my 20+ yr olds.

Reactions: Nick
1 - 5 of 5 Posts