Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking about getting all my fillings done so that I don't have to worry for a long time if shtf. Heck, I'm thinking of even getting some false teeth made to speed up the process. :p

·
Registered
693 Posts
If you can afford it, get LAZEX, if your vision is impaired and you break your glasses you could be up a creek without a paddle!
I've heard around here, Iowa, it costs about 4000 bucks but hey it would be invaluable in an SHTF situation!!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Thinking about having my wife get breast implants. That way I'll have something to play with in the event there's no TV/internet. :D

Sorry folks. Thought I'd inject a little humor into a subject I usually take very seriously (prepping, that is).

·
Registered
8 Posts
AlotToLearn said:
Thinking about having my wife get breast implants. That way I'll have something to play with in the event there's no TV/internet. :D

Sorry folks. Thought I'd inject a little humor into a subject I usually take very seriously (prepping, that is).
::clapping:: ::clapping:: ::clapping:: ::clapping:: ::clapping:: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm laughing so hard at that one that my side is hurting now! LOL!!!!!! I showed my wife and said, see, others are doing it too! LOL!

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
I ALREADY SEEN ENOUGH SURGERY FOR A LIFETIME, NO SIR! TITANIUM FEMUR AND HEEL IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME. NO THANK YOU SIR! :shock:

·
Banned
3,183 Posts
I was thinking about getting all my fillings done so that I don't have to worry for a long time if shtf. Heck, I'm thinking of even getting some false teeth made to speed up the process. :p
I had a filling come out the day after hurricane Katrina. Once everything calmed down I had the 6 fillings I have replaced with a polymer fillings.

Having good teeth benefits your over all heath, very important before and after if SHTF.

Good thread !

·
Registered
21,168 Posts
I had a filling come out the day after hurricane Katrina. Once everything calmed down I had the 6 fillings I have replaced with a polymer fillings.

Having good teeth benefits your over all heath, very important before and after if SHTF.

Good thread !
I busted up my shoulder and was in a sling before Hurricane Frederick. Think Dad gave me a pass on any cleanup work? HA!

Hell to the NO.

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Just had a tetanus booster so I'm good for another ten years, in the process of getting some crowns done so my teeth should be good for awhile, already had my appendix removed years ago, overall I have been blessed and have been pretty healthy other then a kidney stone once every 30 years , so I won't have to worry about that unless I live to see 93.

·
Registered
981 Posts

·
Registered
11,958 Posts
Not sure what kind of surgery is required for this, but ............ if your ever gonna grow a set, get after it.

·
Registered
7,617 Posts
Okay, I'll join in to this Zombie Thread. If you have the money for uninsured elective surgery, here's some to consider (for the serious prepper only):

Lasix, as previously mentioned (won't have to prep eyeglasses, could improve your aim)
Tonsils and adenoids removal (if they haven't been already)
Wisdom teeth removal (they could erupt later in life causing trouble, mine did)
Full spectrum vaccinations (including tropical diseases in case of global warming)
Facial hair electrolysis for the men (don't have to prep shaving cream and razors)
Appendix removal (don't know if you can find a doctor to go along with this one)
Spleen removal (just in case you fall (or get thrown) from a tall building)
Titanium knee joint replacement (might as well get ready for the inevitable)

See better, run faster, jump higher, become the Bionic Prepper. We HAVE the technology! (No, I haven't been drinking, I'm on a Trump-Intoxication.)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts