Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,221 Posts
I am no chemist, Madtrapper is,

however I was under the belief that HCl meant that the base was reduced to a soluble salt by subjecting it to a hydrochloric acid process.

Here they use the Denton hammer for a general anesthetic.

I have sutured my own wounds, but with lidocain as a local analgesic.

Oh well, i thought we had swept up the place a few days ago, like diarrhea it keeps coming back.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Seriously, you deleted my post cause you think im a salesman? Whatever...

I was just trying to help people that were looking for lidocaine, like I was. I'll just find a better forum

·
Registered
24,529 Posts

I was just trying to help people that were looking for lidocaine, like I was. I'll just find a better forum
Yup. I did.

We get plenty of spammers. Here you come, no intro, no nothing, and even skirt the inabilty of new people's use of linking.

By better board, do you mean one that will let you do that?

·
Administrator
15,448 Posts
Adios. Don't let the door hit you in the backside on the way out.

Reactions: 0rocky and Denton

·
Registered
9,221 Posts

You won't find better, or do you mean gullible?

Simple response, don't let the door slam you in the ass on the way out, BY BY!:vs_smirk::vs_smirk::vs_smirk:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow, I'm just trying to let people know they can buy pure lidocaine from that site. It took me days to find a place online to buy it, so I was hoping to save somebody that trouble in the future. But this isn't worth my time anymore.

·
Registered
24,529 Posts
Wow, I'm just trying to let people know they can buy pure lidocaine from that site. It took me days to find a place online to buy it, so I was hoping to save somebody that trouble in the future. But this isn't worth my time anymore.
Step back and take a look at how your post appeared.

·
Banned
21,290 Posts
After reading this little punk's posts and her whiny millennial laced responses, I think this to be a good time to re-open the discussion about what type of person you eliminate directly after SHTF. I can think of at least 1...:tango_face_grin:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts