Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The end of the year is upon us and so many people will have a lengthy list of goals for2014. I love that. I think its a great opportunity to make big changes. I have seen the diet posts and just wanted to touch on something about fitnes. On my show last night , I AM Liberty, I was going over what it takes me to stay consistent with my brutal fitness plan.

Willy Wonka said invention is 98% perspiration and 2% butterscotch ripple.

Tough consistent fitness is 98% inspiration and 2% work.

Don't discount what I am telling you. If you are planning to really push it in2014 find put what inspires you most. Watch, fo it , read it as mch as you can and especially before you workout.

·
Registered
1 Posts
All these tinny details are made with lot of backgound knowledge.Thanks so much with this fantastic new web site. I'm very fired up to show it to anyone. It makes me so satisfied your vast understanding and wisdom have a new channel on the world.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
All these tinny details are made with lot of backgound knowledge.Thanks so much with this fantastic new web site. I'm very fired up to show it to anyone. It makes me so satisfied your vast understanding and wisdom have a new channel on the world.
Are you from Colorado?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts