1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
If things were really really bad I would pick Hillary Clinton then I would feel justified to shoot myself and even God would understand.

In all seriousness I do not think I would pick any of what people think of as survivalist like Cody or Bear Grylls. I would pick someone that can help keep things running has maintenance and farming or gardening skills. Maybe an Amish farmer are just someone that owns and runs a small farm.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Gabriel Iglesias, He would be very entertaining. Plus if attacked by a bear or group I was unable to stop all my loved ones would be able to outrun him.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
As long as she is an Irish farm girl, Gotta have red hair!

Reactions: Denton and Goose

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Off the top of my head, Carrie Underwood comes to mind. She's a farm girl from Oklahoma, has a soothing voice, and is smoking hot. Either way, I'd choose a woman. I'm not sharing a cubby hole, cave or blanket with a dude and I can do the heavy work myself. I need balance to what I can do and sorry to be crude, but sweet loving regularly also.

carrie-underwood-11935441.jpg

·
Banned
2,112 Posts
Kim Kardashian. That way I have someone to clean the outhouse and the rest of the world will never have to hear from her again. I'd be willing to take one for the team if we never had to hear from her again. I'd make her bunk up with Honey Boo Boo though.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
The original post said - "family members aside" - that means it's a free choice with no encumbrances or retaliations. It's a fantasy, go with it.

I am always talking about "the little red haired girl" who could never exist in the real world. My wife understands completely. (I am an old man who is completely happy with reality but need to watch cartoons sometimes)

Reactions: indie

·
Registered
24,399 Posts
A naked Janet Napalitano Now that is just wrong to put images of that in people head.
My chances of survival would be pretty slim after I gouged out my eyes with a stick. Or ground them out with any ol' rock I could find.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts