Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1212 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend just sent this link to me. Not a known site so it could be "fake news" but if the information is true then it's great news for Trump and the Right!

Supposedly, Trump had his Cybersecurity chief "watermark" some fake ballots to see if they would be counted. Well ... the story is below:

https://wearethene.ws/notable/162658

It was all a STING, the ballots were watermarked and this man appointed by Trump helped pull it off. Watch the water, watch the lawsuits and the fake ballots TOSSED. This agency was founded AFTER the 2018 Midterms
Post 11467441 17 hours ago • View on 8kun
It was all a STING, the ballots were watermarked and this man appointed by Trump helped pull it off. Watch the water, watch the lawsuits and the fake ballots TOSSED. This agency was founded AFTER the 2018 Midterms.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cybersecurity_and_Infrastructure_Security_Agency

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_C._Krebs

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/3359

Krebs cited his children as being a key motivator.

"One of the reasons I'm doing this job is because I've got five kids and I want them to have a United States of America," Krebs said. "I want them to be able to vote, when they get to 18, and have confidence in the process. I want [to secure] the systems and the networks that they're going to depend upon in the future.

"I've got to be able to look at them every morning and say 'I'm doing this, you know, to ensure that you've got something when it's your time.' "
I hope this isn't a parody site or total B.S. I want it to be completely true! But I've been duped before.

·
Premium Member
9,850 Posts
I'd say dont put too much stock in it. Weve been led to believe multiple times Trump was setting up the Dems to catch their wrong doing and its happened zero times.

I say clickbait.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd say dont put too much stock in it. Weve been led to believe multiple times Trump was setting up the Dems to catch their wrong doing and its happened zero times.

I say clickbait.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
My experience and B.S. radar agrees with you but my deep-seeded hope and desire for righteousness and happy endings wants to believe the story.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This dude form the X22 Report is generally pretty good and reliable. He is a big QAnon guy but I don't hold that against him.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
This dude form the X22 Report is generally pretty good and reliable. He is a big QAnon guy but I don't hold that against him.

would be nice... but also feels like more "wait and see".... it's coming..... keep waiting...... any second now..... a bit longer..... wait for it.... wait for it.... it's almost here.... one more second..... wait for it.... wait for it...... here it comes..... it's coming..... wait for it.....

that pretty much sums up Q so far....

·
Administrator
15,385 Posts
This is just fantasy.
Has Trump's DOJ, in four years, ever charged or prosecuted any of these alleged "traitors"?

Why then, would they start now, when the game is almost over?

As one gets older, he becomes more cynical, based on things he has witnessed.
At age 72, I believe almost nothing. Except that Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. Other than that? Not much.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
We have sen how DOJ , FBI and courts have open worked against Trump . It will not stop. They all live in fear

·
Registered
566 Posts
At age 72, I believe almost nothing. Except that Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. Other than that? Not much.
Right on RPD!
It doesn't matter who is in the White House, we know who is on the Throne.

·
Super Moderator
State of Grace
6,790 Posts
Right on RPD!
It doesn't matter who is in the White House, we know who is on the Throne.
Yes. Regardless of who is in the White House, Our Lord will use him for HIS own purposes, just as He used the cross for His honor and glory and for the benefit of our poor souls.

·
Registered
11,822 Posts
I think we are out of time for "Wait for it"

·
Registered
958 Posts
My experience with BlockChain Ballots.

I worked a Florida voting precinct on Tuesday.

I observed a most honest vote in my county. We had amazing voting machines that tabulated the vote the instant it was read. Any errors detected were reported to the voter at the time. We did not count the votes after closing because the machines already had the vote totals for all races.

We only sorted the vote sheets by their page number, that is page 1, 2 and 3. We then pulled out all write in ballots for future county hand counting.

If a line was left blank or a race had two selections made instead of just one, the machine gave the voter a chance to clear it up or just to ignore that vote line.

There was a fancy pattern around all four borders of each ballot page. I was puzzled when the machine refused to read one ballot even though I had the voter run it through several times, even backwards. Upon inspection the ballot was properly filled out. Then I noticed a small shred in the middle of the top of the page - a small sliver of the pattern was torn away. The voter had to void that page a get a replacement.

That must have been the blockchain we are hearing about. If one small piece of it is destroyed it breaks its "seal".
So our machine was programmed not to take counterfeit non-blockchain ballots.

However keep in mind that each of the 3,600 counties in the U. S. purchase their own machines from many available models.

·
Registered
150 Posts
A friend just sent this link to me. Not a known site so it could be "fake news" but if the information is true then it's great news for Trump and the Right!

Supposedly, Trump had his Cybersecurity chief "watermark" some fake ballots to see if they would be counted. Well ... the story is below:

https://wearethene.ws/notable/162658

I hope this isn't a parody site or total B.S. I want it to be completely true! But I've been duped before.
If it's true why haven't they acted and arrested all the dem scum?

·
Registered
958 Posts
Murdock67: My guess is arrests are waiting for the votes to be certified.
Perhaps this is why Georgia stopped counting yesterday for an Administrative meeting; they are in panic.

I suggest you watch the Greg Hunter video above. This is massive organized treason and sedition. You want to catch them with shit all over themselves.

I have heard it said many times that the most horrifying sound to a sailor is the moan of a steel ship as it is breaking in the middle and the steel is bending from the extreme weight at both ends. I think I hear the Democratic party moaning right now. They know they are going down. They may even lose the House in the end so they will control nothing.

1 - 20 of 1212 Posts