Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
I have one with the short and long barrel. If you are left handed like me I would not buy it because if the safety location. Otherwise buy it. If you are short with a short reach like me you will need to have the stock cut down like I had to. Otherwise buy it.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Buds has an ASI shotgun for $179 delivered, I would imagine shipping from CTD is as much or more than the difference. I personally will no longer do business with CTD.

·
Banned
2,112 Posts

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Question...
Almost all of these still have space under the barrel for a LONGER mag tube? I can understand why you don't want a longer tube on a hunting gun (added weight and you still only get 3 rounds). But for the life of me, I can't see why they don't use the FULL area under the 18" or 20" barrel like Mossberg does on their 590 series.

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Shotgun

Who ever picked up a Home Defense shotgun going into a potentially hostile situation where your family was at risk and said, "Yeah... Nine rounds is just WAAAY too much. Do you have a gun that only holds five?" Ok.... Maybe Joe Biden would say that, but that ought to be proof enough that 5 when you can have 9 is not the best decision.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts