Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
I have one with the short and long barrel. If you are left handed like me I would not buy it because if the safety location. Otherwise buy it. If you are short with a short reach like me you will need to have the stock cut down like I had to. Otherwise buy it.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Buds has an ASI shotgun for $179 delivered, I would imagine shipping from CTD is as much or more than the difference. I personally will no longer do business with CTD.

·
Banned
2,112 Posts

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Question...
Almost all of these still have space under the barrel for a LONGER mag tube? I can understand why you don't want a longer tube on a hunting gun (added weight and you still only get 3 rounds). But for the life of me, I can't see why they don't use the FULL area under the 18" or 20" barrel like Mossberg does on their 590 series.

mossberg-590A1.jpg

Who ever picked up a Home Defense shotgun going into a potentially hostile situation where your family was at risk and said, "Yeah... Nine rounds is just WAAAY too much. Do you have a gun that only holds five?" Ok.... Maybe Joe Biden would say that, but that ought to be proof enough that 5 when you can have 9 is not the best decision.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts