Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, are we getting a lot of new preppers the last few days , or is it just my imagination ? Well, they are all welcome, and the more the merrior ! I hope they all have something to contribute .

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, as I 've already said , you are welcome here. I have never heard of any member limits yet. LOL So what are you looking to findout about or offer ?

·
Registered
640 Posts
I just hope they stay and learn something and stick with prepping. I've noticed many people check out the forum, post a few times, then disappear. I guess we'll find their bodies somewhere along the way. :) (Humor intended.... ummm... mostly!)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I guess I'm part of the stampede. I just joined last week. There was an for this forum on the M14 Forum and I had to check it out. So far I like what I see, and hope to be around for some time.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I am part of the stampede. I have been slowly getting into prepping over the past 6 months or so. I am a Defensive Carry member and saw the ad for this forum and thought it was right up my alley.

·
Registered
481 Posts
For the past few weeks, there's been a ton of guests browsing the forums...several hundred at times. Create a username and join us folks. We want to hear from you all :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
I saw a huge banner on XDTalk and thought I would come by. I see some of the new guys are XDT brothers.There are a lot of preppers over there that have been doing it a long time and know their stuff.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I've seen a ton of members, myself included, who migrated over from Defensive Carry. There was a big link to your forum that I'm sure was on everyone's home page, so curiosity got the best of us :smile: Looking forward to learning, though!
Good to see you here, lyz! Both are great sites.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I've seen a ton of members, myself included, who migrated over from Defensive Carry. There was a big link to your forum that I'm sure was on everyone's home page, so curiosity got the best of us :smile: Looking forward to learning, though!
Yep, saw that link and came over from Defensive Carry as well. Looking forward to learning more about prepping and will contribute any way I can. Seems to be alot of smart and squared away people here. I am currently looking to buy a Honda EU2000i so if anyone can point me in the direction of any sales they know of that would be great! Can't seem to find them for less than 1k. Thanks!

·
Registered
99 Posts
First all welcome all.
J.T., The EU 2000a are awesome, you will be hard pressed to find 1 less then $900. I used to sell them retail all day long.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I saw a huge banner on XDTalk and thought I would come by. I see some of the new guys are XDT brothers.There are a lot of preppers over there that have been doing it a long time and know their stuff.
Same here. I actually thought this site might be an offshoot of XDTalk. While I'm not a prepper, at least not yet, there's nothing wrong with learning new things and taking advice from those who know.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I guess I'm part of the stampede. I just joined last week. There was an for this forum on the M14 Forum and I had to check it out. So far I like what I see, and hope to be around for some time.
Me, too! :mrgreen:

Reactions: survival
1 - 20 of 82 Posts